L&D Content and Virtual Training Developer - Remote (Denver Metro Highly Preferred) - Now Hiring
Do you have experience in creating high-level content creation and virtual learning resources? Are you creative with excellent written and verbal communication? Do you live in the greater Denver area? Does working for a fast-moving, dynamic team excite you? If so, please apply today! Agriculture experience is a strong plus but not required.
For more than a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
The L&D Content and Virtual Training Developer will provide high-level content creation and virtual learning resources in collaboration with the Talent Management team for Wilbur-Ellis enterprise employees. This role requires creativity, excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in remote work results, and a team mindset. Critical to this role is the ability to successfully work with multiple priorities and manage deadlines with exceptional attention to detail.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- L&D content creation expertise focused on adult learning audiences in a variety of settings.
- Expertise in virtual training and best practices.
- Expertise in the use of video and audio mediums and editing for impact.
- Skilled at synthesizing raw content into polished deliverable training.
- An artistic eye for capturing still and video imagery in both live and studio environments.
- Proactively addressing challenges and suggesting ways to improve.
- The ability to meet deadlines with multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, resetting priorities regularly as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Solid organizational and project coordination and management skills.
- Excellent research skills across various disciplines and media.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite and a high degree of comfort working within multiple LMS systems.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships across functional units and company divisions.
- Creative Mindset: Enjoys finding creative ways to connect people with learning opportunities and developing unique resources.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to accurately receive and interpret a wide variety of information in varying formats.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively as a member of a high-functioning team
- Ability to think critically and work independently.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and a continuous improvement attitude.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables Include:
- Researching and implementing best practices and learning trends for adult learning.
- Creative production of interactive learning experiences for live, virtual, audio, and video mediums.
- Managing the technical side of learning videos, adding animation, editing, and going from concept to delivery.
- Supporting the talent management team by responding to ad hoc requests.
Compensation and Benefits:
- In compliance with all states and cities requiring transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges from $73,800 - $98,400. Note that salary may vary based on location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for vacation, holidays, health, dental, vision, mental health, retirement plans, and other benefits.
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wlibur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer.
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed, specialty chemicals, and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over 100 years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a dedication to quality work, our customers, and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry's best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits, and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
training development learning agriculture Denver colorado training development learning agriculture Denver colorado training development learning agriculture Denver colorado training development learning agriculture Denver colorado training development learning agriculture Denver colorado training development learning agriculture Denver colorado training development learning agriculture Denver colorado training development learning agriculture Denver colorado