Field Reimbursement Manager- Remote
With our diverse culture, and our values around Innovation, Stewardship, and Unity, we are committed to Advancing Quality, and Improving Lives.
We are dedicated to doing more for our patients by providing quality products and services that enhance the entire care experience.The Field Reimbursement Manager is a regional, field-based position.
This position is responsible for providing account management, logistical operational and reimbursement education and support for customers that directly purchase intrathecal products from AIS Healthcare.These customers may include hospitals/hospital outpatient departments, physician practices, and other appropriate site-of-care facilities.
The Field Reimbursement Manager works closely with RSMs, billing and collections staff and other professionals involved in securing appropriate documentation and reimbursement for the use of AIS Healthcare products.Additionally, this role will serve as a subject matter expert for MyAIS portal and eRx users.
If necessary, the Field Reimbursement Manager will interact with patients being served by these customers, to assist providers as well as patients addressing barriers to appropriate access.
Must have a consistent positive outlook and a driving need to succeed with every patient interaction.
The ideal candidate should have outstanding communication skills with a persuasive and collaborative approach to support our Sales Team and other partners, including doctors, clinic directors, and surgery centers.
AIS Healthcare offers great benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, quarterly bonus opportunity, a vacation package, 401K plan with a generous employer match, growth, and more
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of reimbursement, access experience required, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of related pharmacy experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides onboarding and day-to-day logistical support across a portfolio of accounts including; training, initial account set-up, and response to customer inquiries to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Provides information related to product coverage and reimbursement to appropriate clinic, hospital and other site- of-care facilities. This information may include payer specific requirements for claims processing, information regarding prior authorizations and the appeals process, as well as general information regarding therapy.
- Manages the retrieval of required documentation from physician or clinic to include tracking, reporting, scorecard communication, and escalation.
- Interacts with healthcare professionals, as well as patients (as necessary), to understand issues and work toward resolution. Maintains communication with sales personnel throughout interaction and follows interaction through to resolution.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for EMR and Surescripts for MyAIS portal and eRx users. Assisting troubleshooting, password reset, ongoing training, and deficient prescription order entry.
- Explains the funding options available to patients for AIS Healthcare products. Provides approved materials describing such programs and refers to the applicable AIS Healthcare website(s) describing such programs.
- Delivers in-service educational programs on coverage, coding, and reimbursement across appropriate providers on all AIS Healthcare-manufactured products as needed.
- Recognizes patients' rights and responsibilities and supports them in the performance of job duties, respects patient's rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- Completes assigned projects as directed in a timely manner.
- Shares knowledge gained with other staff members and works as a team member.
- Interacts with others in a positive, respectful, and considerate manner.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates AIS Healthcare core values of Innovation, Stewardship and Unity.
- Strong understanding of revenue cycle processes and technology.
- Experience in field-based customer support role.
- Understanding of local, regional, and national commercial and public insurance markets.
- Strong understanding of specialty pharmacy operations and specialty product distribution channels.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and succeed in a team environment while also demonstrating a high-level of personal accountability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel (up to 75%).
- Strong understanding of call center operations and patient-centric communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal skills with all levels of employees – including executives and front-line staff.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Solid sense of autonomy.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and initiatives.
- Ability to be resilient during stressful or high-stake situations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic with personal qualities of integrity and credibility.
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential material.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
Steps to Apply:
Complete the required Culture Index Candidate Assessment (Directions to follow below in this job posting, so please read in its entirety).
No application will be considered if the applicant does not follow instructions and complete the assessment as part of the application process.
Culture Index Candidate Assessment
Why does AIS utilize the Culture Index Assessment?
We recognize how important our employees are to the success of our company.
Our company continues to thrive due to a culture of teamwork and our ability to match potential hires with positions that best utilize their natural traits and skillsets.AIS utilizes the Culture Index Candidate Assessment surveys to help us select the best match for our positions.
How can I complete the assessment?
Copy and paste the following link into your browser and press enter. Then, select the corresponding position for which you are applying. (Only one assessment per candidate is required.) The assessment is brief, taking less than ten minutes to complete.
AIS HealthCareTM is the leading provider of advanced sterile, patient-specific intrathecal pump medications and in-home intravenous infusion, including immune globulin therapies.
These services, combines with your advanced nursing and care coordination solutions, assist physicians and hospitals in delivering a superior level of care for optimal therapeutic outcomes.We offer a wonderful work culture, looking for an impact player who is positive, earnest and hardworking. For more information visit