Sales Representative |Puerto Rico | Fully Remote
- Accounting Jobs Puerto Rico : *
- Sales Representative / Closer*
- Who we are*
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning and preparation, and growth advisory firm for businesses located all over the United States.
We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses.
Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring a Sales Representative / Closer into our fold!
Who you are*
Our Sales Representative / Closer will play an extremely vital role within our organization. This person will find prospects, follow sales leads, discuss terms with potential customers, and convince them to sign a contract.
- The salary range for this role will depend on experience.*
- Our ideal candidate would be : *
- A passionate and tenacious networker, experienced in providing exceptional inbound and outbound sales
- Passionate about customer service and relationship building
- Extremely detail and process-oriented
- An excellent communicator
- Highly motivated and driven; a self-starter
- A creative and quantitative thinker; a problem solver by nature
- A multi-tasker
- Comfortable learning new technologies (technologies should excite you)
- Someone who understands basic accounting principles
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, work-from-home environment Requirements :
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree (Business Administration, Managerial Science, or Finance)
- Understanding of general tax and accounting principles
- Prior success as a sales professional, advisory services professional, or the equivalent of an Advisory Sales Executive role
- 2+ years of experience selling accounting and tax solutions and services to small-mid sized and enterprise-level businesses
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with entrepreneurs, decision-makers, influencers, and other referral sources across a variety of industries
- Expertise in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Success in working closely with service line leaders and executives to develop strategies and tactics that drive targeting programs and win business
- What the role entails : *
To succeed in this role, you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the essential tasks :
- Conduct one-on-one sale calls with leads on your calendar that have been approved or set onto your calendar by our specialist team
- Build and sustain strong working relationships with customers, and continually meet or exceeding sales targets
- Conduct inbound and potential outbound sales calls
- Increase revenue by closing end-to-end sales
- Follow up with sales leads
- Discuss terms with potential customers, and convince them to sign a contract
- Finalize / close sales deals with a clients
- Benefits : *
- A market-related salary based on your experience
- We’re a fully remote team with team members located in the US, Puerto Rico, and South Africa.
- Work from wherever you have access to a fast internet connection.
- PTO : Vacation, Holiday, and Sick
- The Fusion CPA Way*
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is to create a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! We intend to be the CPA firm of the future.
- Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA : *
- Attention to Detail - The diligence we show in our work makes the work of the next person clear and clean.
- Customer Service - Understanding that our best clients are our current clients and the referrals they can give us helps us grow.
- Respect - We respect the value of everyone's time and priorities.
- Passionate - We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed Fusion's expectations.
- Accountable - We hold ourselves independently accountable for the work we are entrusted with
- People - Recognition of the need for both emotional stability and the desire for growth. Our people are our most valuable asset & we support them however we can.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
8 hour shift
Work Location : Remote
Similar salesman jobs in san juan pr
- salesman jobs jobs near me
- sales representative jobs near me
- Sales Representative at Caribe Grolier-Scholastic
- Sales Representative at VibrAnalysis, Inc.
- Sales Representative - Major Account Sales at ADP 4
- Sales Executive at Caribbean Temporary Services, LLC.
- Sales Representative at Caribbean Temporary Services, LLC.
- Pre-owned Automotive Sales Representative at Unique Motors
- Sales Executive at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)