Senior Product Leader (REMOTE)
Who We Are
Looking to join a dynamic, international team with a passion for virtual currency and gain opportunities for career growth?
bitFlyer is one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges with licenses to operate across US, EU and Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange, which provides our customers with a convenient, secure platform to buy and sell virtual currencies. With the lowest fees amongst regulated US exchanges, bitFlyer offers tools and services for our customers to start investing with ease. Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency.
Established in January 2014 in Tokyo, bitFlyer expanded into the European Union and launched bitFlyer USA in San Francisco in November 2017. With over $180 billion global transaction volume in 2021, bitFlyer continues to grow our team.
Who You Are
bitFlyer USA is looking for a Senior Product Leader to develop and execute on bitFlyer’s product roadmap and strategy. You are a strategic thinker who can collaborate with key stakeholders to build products from start to finish.
You will be an instrumental part of our growth story, working for a leading player of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You have a familiarity and/or genuine interest in Bitcoin and blockchain technology and are comfortable in a fully remote work environment.
What You’ll Do
- Performance tracking, KPI management and analysis in collaboration with business teams
- Plan and roll out testing phases and product deliveries
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively collaborate with all stakeholders for product innovation, enhancement, roadmap planning
- Work directly with cross-functional business units including engineers, marketing, sales, finance to deliver innovative products that disrupt the industry and create value to our clients
- Identify new product opportunities and lead product gap analysis
Must Have Skills
- Prior crypto, trading, payments, fintech relevant experience is required
- Understanding of global dynamics and be an exceptional communicator and executor internally and externally
- Ability to understand the technological impact of a project on the entire business and present solutions
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and highly motivated in a global environment
- Understand compliance, strategic mindset with strong attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and project management abilities
- Ability to work well with diverse groups in a fast-paced environment
- Be results oriented and capable of meeting or exceeding deadlines
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
Nice to Have (Preferred Skills)
- Familiarity with Japanese language a huge plus
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Why Join Us?
We offer a competitive total rewards package for our employees including:
- Comprehensive health | dental | vision benefits
- PTO Plan
- Weekly allowance for meals
- Fully remote work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Communication/Internet stipend
- Training and career development opportunities
- Small, dynamic team with access to senior leadership
- Paid travel for on-site team events
- Financial support for continued education or certification
Similar specialist senior jobs in south san francisco ca
- specialist senior jobs jobs near me
- product leader jobs near me
- Senior Specialist, Safety & the Environment at Merck & Co. Inc.
- Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Histology at GenEdit
- Sr. Payroll Specialist at Vaxart, Inc.
- Senior/Quality Assurance Specialist at Nkarta, Inc.
- Senior Manager, Quality Assurance Operations at PUMABIOTECH
- Career Opportunities: Exhibitor Services Specialist at Freeman
- Caregiver / Personal Care Specialist at Senior Helpers of the Peninsula