Manager-SHP Business Transformation (Remote)
Samaritan Health Services Remote
manager business transformation remote health management team insurance lift operational coaching analysis project management operations
November 24, 2022
Samaritan Health Services
- JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE
- Responsible for developing and achieving organization wide and measurable and sustainable process improvement changes while leading the Operational Business Transformation team. Leads the development of a culture of continuous improvement within the organization through oversight, management and coaching of team members who deliver improvement initiatives, advice, facilitation, coaching, and guidance. Supports the execution of high priority workstreams improvement by developing, managing, owning and overseeing project plans in partnership with individuals and teams across the health plan. Partners closely with key stakeholders across the organization to achieve objectives in alignment with the Transformation strategy.
- DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
- Samaritan Health Plans (SHP) operates a portfolio of health plan products under several different legal structures: InterCommunity Health Plans, Inc. (IHN) is designated as a regional Coordinated Care Organization (CCO) for Medicaid beneficiaries; Samaritan Health Plans, Inc. offers Medicare Advantage, Commercial Large Group, and Commercial Large Group PPO and EPO plans; SHP is also the third-party administrator for Samaritan Health Services' self-funded employee health benefit plan. As part of an Integrated Delivery System, Samaritan Health Plans is strategically and operationally aligned with Samaritan Health Services' mission of Building Healthier Communities Together.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- Five (5) years experience related to business process analysis, business analysis, project management, performance benchmarking, metrics, change management, operational transformation, or strategic alignment required.
- Five (5) years management experience, including experience in Operations, Technology, and/or large-scale project management required.
- Lean Sigma, Six Sigma, Kaizen training and certification required.
- Agile and/or ITIL change/release management and health plan experience preferred.
- Leadership - Inspires, motivates, and guides others toward accomplishing goals. Achieves desired results through effective people management.
- Conflict resolution - Influences others to build consensus and gain cooperation. Proactively resolves conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
- Critical thinking - Identifies complex problems. Involves key parties, gathers pertinent data and considers various options in decision making process. Develops, evaluates and implements effective solutions.
- Communication and team building - Leads effectively with excellent verbal and written communication. Delegates and initiates/manages cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Knowledge of the health insurance and managed care industry.
- Broad knowledge of business operations and in-depth knowledge in the following key areas: claims, customer service, new business, premiums/billing, insurance product, and insurance systems. Ability to push past face value of obstacles and explore solutions from stakeholder or system perspectives. Ability to interact with senior management level internally and externally. Ability to work under pressure and multi-task. Proficiency using MS Office tools.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
(1 - 10% of the time)
(11 - 33% of the time)
(34 - 66% of the time)
(67 - 100% of the time)
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 0-20 Lbs
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 0 - 20 Lbs
CARRY 1-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
CARRY 2-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
KNEEL (on knees)
BEND FORWARD at waist
CLIMB - STAIRS
WALK - LEVEL SURFACE
ROTATE TRUNK Standing
REACH - Upward
PUSH (0-20 pounds force)
PULL (0-20 pounds force)
ROTATE TRUNK Sitting
REACH - Forward
MANUAL DEXTERITY Hands/wrists
Report this job
Similar it director jobs in corvallis or
- it director jobs jobs near me
- Senior Director, Digital Services at HP
- Assistant Director, Digital Transformation at Oregon State University
- Project Manager at HP Inc.
- Executive Director at Corvallis Public Schools Foundation
- Director of Communications at Cascade Collegiate Conference
- Development Manager at Chintimini Wildlife Center
- Sales and Distribution Director at Block 15 Brewing Company