Account Director, Specialty Distribution Services- Remote - Now Hiring
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.This Account Director will be responsible for strategic, financial, operational ownership of their manufacturer accounts with current specialty products and pipeline products. This role will be responsible owning the account and working cross-functionally to support the contract requirements, deliver on financial value & execute on operational performance. This role will be responsible for contract negotiations for specialty products with their accounts and delivering financial value while supporting a strategic relationship. Position will report to and work closely with the Senior Director and/or VP Specialty Distribution.Strategically, financially & operationally own manufacturer accounts and establish strong relationships across each account to effectively negotiate specialty contracts to deliver financial value.
- Develop accounts with annual account level business lens & the director is accountable for financial performance of each account.
- Ownership of accounts end-to end to manage current product and pipeline product to continually deliver the value proposition to manufacture partners to allow McKesson to be in the distribution network.
- Act as a strategic partner with manufacturer customers, cultivating executive relationships with decision makers inside customer’s organization and helping customers to successfully commercialize their products.
- Understand customer processes and decision drivers as well as current and future needs.
- Align with our full line (or brand) counterparts to ensure alignment on accounts to manage overall manufacturer relationships and work collaboratively on joint manufacturer contract negotiations.
- Collaborate internally with contract manager, legal, operations, finance and other internal stakeholders within contract redlining process.
- Remain tightly connected with key internal stakeholders such as Finance, Procurement and Operations and their activities, including supply chain optimization, operations, reporting, governance, and planning.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of McKesson products, functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures and continually communicate with manufacturer accounts.
- Continue to deliver on McKesson distribution value to key business leaders across the director’s account portfolio.
- Continually assess account on current contract performance, identify new opportunities to partner, continually engage with your account across multiple levels to differentiate McKesson as key leader within healthcare marketplace.
- Collaborate internally with Pricing & Strategy Team & Finance to evaluate and monitor contract value and ensure contract metrics, proposed financial value is being obtained.
- Support manufacturer accounts in navigating the larger McKesson enterprise.
- Proactively track and manage customer issues through resolution.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key contacts.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Similar distribution director jobs in san antonio tx
- distribution director jobs jobs near me
- account jobs near me
- Director of Logistics and Facilities Management at Haven for Hope of Bexar County
- Mgr Warehouse Operations at CPS Energy
- Global Distribution Director at Forcepoint
- DC Manager at XL Parts LLC
- Warehouse Manager at Haifa Wholesale LLC
- Operations Manager at Circle Logistics, Inc
- Logistics Manager at DLS Engineering