Regional Sales Executive - SaaS Solutions (Remote in the US)
Regional Sales Executive - SaaS,ARC Facilities
( US Remote)
Selling award-winning ARC Facilities
"Best Facility Software 2021, 2020, 2019 & 2018, Facility Executive Magazine
Top 10 Healthcare Compliance Solution Provider 2018, Healthcare Tech Outlook
Campus Safety Best Product Winner 2021, 2019, Campus Safety Magazine
ARC Facilities (www.arcfacilities.com)is transforming access to facilities information with a mobile-first platform for on-the-go facilities teams. Access and share critical building information including as-builts, closeouts, emergency information, O&Ms, and compliance information via an easy-to-use app. Facilities teams are able to eliminate hours of electronic file searches and trips to and from the plan room digging through paper. The ARC Facilities solution enables them to simply tap a mobile device to quickly locate shut-off valves and fire alarms, conduct remote troubleshooting, and prevent minor accidents from becoming catastrophes. With instant access to building information, facilities teams can cover more ground, and be more responsive and more efficient.ARC Facilities is a division of ARC Document Solutions.
ARC Facilities is looking for a motivated, ambitious, and driven Enterprise Account Executive (AE) to serve in a remote sales role alongside our Regional Sales Managers. AEs are individual contributor field salespeople, responsible for delivering new business bookings primarily from net new customers in their territories.AEs are hunters/closers who can easily articulate our value proposition while understanding the problems we solve for our customers. AEs are expected to lead and manage their sales process with a focus on speed to revenue, proactively finding ways to push deals down the sales funnel and win new customer deals.Account Executives report to the Head ofSales. This is NOT a Sales Management role.
Job Duties of the Account Executive:
- Win new customers and achieve or exceed quota
- Qualify ideal customer profile as sales opportunities, based on the ARC Facilities buyer persona and company fit criteria
- Use your hunting/closing skill set to identify net new business, while closely maintaining relationships with your current customers to increase the likelihood of upsells and retention
- Identify and evaluate target accounts on a consistent basis, working with Marketing and other groups to secure meetings and generate sizeable opportunities
- Always be performing with high activity levels,aiming to meet or exceed your goals withsuccessful conversion and win rates
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership, Sales Development Team, Marketing, and Customer Success as needed to advance and win deals
- Effectively use CRM (HubSpot) to ensure you are properly recording activity on prospect and account records while utilizing CRM functionality to move your deals along and achieve consistent communications with your contacts
- Be entrepreneurial. Identify new ways to succeed and drive growth
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, identifying and presenting additional new business opportunities
- Initiate and follow sales process by understanding clients business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential; presenting and closing business. Able to close business by overcoming objections
- You will work hard and work smart to achieve your goals
- You will proactively seek the help/advice of your management team, and bring challenges and roadblocks to our attention promptly
- You will be open, honest, and direct in your communications
- You will be an excellent member of our team, collaborating with all and helping others
- Comfortable in remote sales settings and the use of teleconferencing tools such as Zoom for meetings both internally and with prospects
- Ability and willingness to travel as appropriate for your territory
- 2+ years of enterprise-level SaaS sales experience, ideally within cloud-based technology
- Ability to manage and close large accounts with longer sales cycles
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Salesforce, or other CRM software
- Experience using Micr**osoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiarity with Facilities Management Software or Computerized Maintenance Management Systems is highly desirable
- A training program that includes face-to-face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions.
- Competitive pay with a Base salary range of $95K to $115K /yr and uncapped commissions for an OTE in excess of $200K /yr.
- Company provided equipment including laptop, iPad, and smartphone
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full medical dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan gives you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
ARC Facilities (www.arcfacilities.com)is a purpose-built solution for facilities technicians that put information in their hands, on their mobile devices; improving their efficiency and ability to maintain the safety and comfort of their buildings. We are a division of ARC Document Solutions
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. provides technology and services focused on document and information management. Our solutions reduce costs and increase efficiency in our customers offices, in their archives, and for their projects.The Company provides onsite managed print services (MPS), archiving and information management (AIM), construction document and information management (CDIM), as well cloud-based applications to support these services. We operate more than 160 service centers in North America, China, the U.K., and India. ARC is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and publicly traded (NYSE: ARC). ARCs Mission Statement is to deliver our customers time-critical information, whenever they want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it.
For more information, please visit www.e-arc.com
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.