Business Development Manager (Remote)
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Let today be the start of something new!
Our Small Cell and Tower Steel group is looking to add a Business Development Manager to help promote our Small Cell and Tower Steel product portfolio.
This role will allow you to work remotely from anywhere in the US.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
Reporting to our Director of Product Line Management, you will lead and implement Small Cell and Tower Steel business development initiatives in North and Central America along with influencing the broader CommScope portfolio. You will work with a diverse cross-functional team including members of Engineering, Product Line, Sales, Marketing, and Operation who operate under a Win Together model.
Your main responsibilities will focus on supporting pre-sales activities, including presenting the value and benefits of our product portfolio through technical discussions and presentations in a trusted advisor capacity and providing hands-on support for customer lab qualification, integration, and deployment. You will also handle the development and implementation of strategies in new accounts and uncharted vertical segments to drive Small Cell and Tower Steel products into the Wireless marketplace.
Success will be measured through quantitative growth into new areas of business on a defined basis as well as meeting defined metrics. Come connect your future!
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years of proven experience in the wireless industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - verbal and written - able to capture relevant information and optimally document and articulate findings.
- Proficient in working with a group of people to achieve a shared goal or outcome in an effective way.
You Will Excite Us If You:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree.
- Have familiarity with technologies and business dynamics associated with Small Cell or Wireless Steel products.
- Previous experience working in the engineering or manufacturing industry.
Perks & Benefits: The candidate will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company's Annual Incentive Plan.
For candidates located in the states that require compensation listed in the job description, the anticipated salary range dependent on experience and qualifications: $98,000 - $128,000.
What happens after you apply: Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting .
We recognize the workplace is changing and success can be achieved in many ways. This role can participate in our program, which provides flexible workplace options that are conducive to success. You can learn more about here.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at . You can also learn more about CommScope's accommodation process and EEO policy at
Similar development executive jobs in georgia
- development executive jobs jobs near me
- business development manager jobs near me
- Business Development Executive at Transformation Lead
- Business Development Manager at OneStream Software
- Business Development Executive at American Software
- Director of Business Development (GA) at QSM-GA, Inc
- Strategic Partner Development Manager, Social Impact State Engagement at Google
- Business Development Manager at Robert Bosch
- Business Development Director at Theoria Medical