Independent Sales Representative - Remote
Welcome to Stine Seed Company! We are the country s largest privately-owned seed company specializing in soybean and corn genetics, headquartered in Adel, Iowa. The Stine name has a proud history dating to the 1940s when Bill Stine began cleaning a public variety of soybean seed with a portable cleaner. Since then, Stine has grown and expanded, becoming one of the most recognized and respected names in the corn and soybean industry, owning more than 800 patents.
Stine Seed has an opportunity for you to run your own seed business as an Independent Sales Representative (ISR) selling our established brand of seed genetics. Through outside sales, you will be growing your own book of business by selling directly to farms in a territory as well as adding dealers to work under you. You would be based remotely from your home covering a territory mainly focused on a few counties although there are no set territory lines. We offer extensive training, continued education, as well as ongoing support from your Regional Sales Agronomist who will assist you with sales strategies and techniques.
This opportunity could be your full-time career focus or be part-time to align with your current farming operation or an addition to your already existing agribusiness.
We offer a salary/commission draw to support you as you begin to develop your business. Our average ISRs earn an average of $140k+ in commissions each year and our top 25% earn $300k+ per year! If you are a highly driven individual and a natural entrepreneur this is a rare opportunity for you to work with unlimited earning potential.
Why become an ISR with Stine Seed
- Sell a 30 plus year reputation for quality seed products
- Unlimited earnings with no cap on commission
- Flexibility to work your territory your way
- Ongoing training and agronomic support
An ideal candidate brings
- Three or more years of experience preferably in agriculture, farming, agronomy, seed and/or ag equipment with preference to a sales background
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with growers by understanding their needs and values and achieve desired results
What you will be doing
- Serve as a primary ambassador of the Stine brand within the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a thorough agronomic and technical knowledge of Stine seed products and services applicable to the assigned territory
- Proactively seek new and profitable grower accounts to drive business growth; continually develop relationships and track all activity through a CRM system
- Understand and implement marketing initiatives while driving key products and services in key target markets
- Communicate and implement our sales programs and policies within the assigned territory to meet sales goals for the district
- Work in conjunction with the Stine Regional Sales Agronomist to provide a high level of sales support within the assigned territory
- Develop and enhance relationships with customers and potential customers, either personally or through a designated seller
Similar sales and marketing representative jobs in lincoln ne
- sales and marketing representative jobs jobs near me
- independent sales representative jobs near me
- Marketing Representative - Full-time / Part-time at Integrity Marketing Group
- Sales Representative at TRENTINI
- Sales & Business Development Representative at Wolters Kluwer
- Inside Sales Representative at Haberfeld
- Sales Representative: Lincoln, NE area at RevLocal
- Multi Media Sales Representative at WCMY/WRKX
- Mid-Market Sales Manager at CompanyCam