Real Estate Attorney - Hyrbrid Remote
Prestigious boutique law firm is expanding and seeking a commercial real estate attorney with 5+ years' experience to join thriving Boca Raton office. This commercial real estate attorney will have experience:
- leasing (drafting SNDA agreements and estoppel certificates);
- acquisitions and sales transactions (drafting purchase and sale agreements, assisting clients with due diligence, and preparing closing checklists);
- contract drafting and review;
- title and survey reviews.
This is an opportunity to work on exciting work, grow your book of business and to work with a great team that left big law behind. Law firm provides remote flexibility, full benefits, bonus and more. Apply in confidence to [email protected] roberthalf com
- 5+ years of commercial real estate attorney experience
- Juris Doctor degree from an ABA accredited law school
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Excellent academics, strong attention to detail, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills are required.
- Boca Raton office is preferred, however this position can be located in Miami
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.