Temporary Talent Acquisition Partner - Remote
Employment Type:Full time
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be recruiting travel nurses and clinicians for Trinity Health's internal travel pool -FirstChoice.We are seeking an experienced healthcare recruiter to find top travel talent nationwide and give those candidates a superior customer service experience. Ideal candidates will have prior healthcare recruitment experience, preferably nurse recruitment.
- Executing recruitment activities from sourcing to hire for travel healthcare professionals.
- Collaborates with hiring managers for assigned divisions to address Talent Acquisition needs.
- Maintains and fosters excellent relations with hiring managers and providing a highly professional and excellent candidate experience.
- Work activities include but are not limited to: attracting and identifying candidates to fill positions; managing the interview process; conducting interviews; guiding newly hired colleagues through the onboarding process.
- Sources, assesses, and selects qualified applicants to be referred as candidates for open searches, which includes networking and cultivating a talent pipeline in a creative and effective manner.
- Works with peer Talent Acquisition Partners and Talent Acquisition leadership to understand staffing needs in order to develop and implement a proactive, innovative sourcing strategy.
- Ensures consistency of employer brand to attract and recruit diverse top talent.
- Creates and fosters a positive customer experience for applicants, serves as an ambassador for the assigned division, region and organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) years of related talent acquisition experience
- Healthcare recruitment experience, preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.