ServiceNow Implementation Specialist (702947)
Work Arrangement: Remote
Worksite Address: Remote/Telecommute 100%
The ServiceNow Implementation Specialist – Human Resources will work with the agile development team focused on the deployment of deploying the HRSD Professional module at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Assumes 40 hours a week for 52 weeks in support of the ASC Deployment on Team Bravo. The implementation specialty is initially for HRSD, but will be swapped for other specialties needed as initiative progresses.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and current consultants to understand and refine the path for HR
Support at Georgia Tech.
- We have a high-level execution plan for HRSD with a go-live in October. The Implementation Specialist will
guide a methodical approach to defining Centers of Excellence (COEs), HR Topics, HR Categories, HR
Services, and the deployment of the Employee Self Service Portal, based on the Now Create Implementation
- Provide guidance and best practices for leveraging Universal Request, Process Automation Designer, and
Playbooks to compliment/enhance HR Case Management.
- Provide ongoing feedback/guidance on developer work to ensure adherence to best practices and maintain
proximity to “out-of-the-box.”
Work Location: 100% Remote
Required / Desired
3+ years working as a ServiceNow Implementation Specialist for Human Resources including the Quebec version and beyondRequired3Years
ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) in Human Resources strongly preferredHighly desired
Working knowledge of the Now Create Implementation methodology requiredRequired
Solid understanding of the ServiceNow platform, ServiceNow’s Common Services Data Model (CSDM) and configuration management database (CMDB)Required
Strong experience implementing HR Service Delivery in a complex business organizationRequired
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $161.26 per hour
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist for Human Resources: 10 years (Required)
- Now Create Implementation methodology: 10 years (Required)
- ServiceNow’s Data Model and configuration management: 10 years (Required)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) (Required)
Work Location: Remote