Remote Social Media Strategist
This is a remote position and is only open to applicants in Hawaii. Relocation assistance will not be provided. Applicants in other areas can view our other regional remote positions here.Tweep Tweep Want a #career where you're ENCOURAGED to be on #socialmedia each day?Brafton's team is hiring a remote Social Media Strategist—could that be you? This Hawaii-based social media strategist will report to the Associate Director of Social Media and works with clients in both Australia and the United States.
The Social Media Strategist is passionate about creating, executing and reporting on effective organic and paid social media strategies across all social media platforms. Successful candidates are excellent communicators, proficient in working both autonomously and as a team, detail-oriented, organized and efficient.
Essential Job Functions
- Developing and implementing organic and paid social media strategies that align with overall marketing goals.
- Building and managing paid social media advertising budgets, including campaign planning, execution, and optimization.
- Planning and creating monthly organic content calendars. This includes but is not limited to writing post copy, creating images/GIFs/videos and scheduling posts.
- Creating and delivering comprehensive and actionable reports on campaign and organic performance and ROI.
- Conducting market research and analyzing competitor strategies to stay current with industry trends and best practices.
- Participating in client-facing calls and responding to email communications in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree required; Studies in Marketing, Communications or related area preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in managing paid social media campaigns, with a track record of success in achieving goals and driving results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience using data to inform strategy and drive results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and Brafton internal teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with experience managing multiple clients simultaneously.
- Experience and/or knowledge of social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and others.
Key Skill Sets Preferred:Social Media, Social Media Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Client Services, Presentation Skills, Sprout Social, Content Marketing, Project Management
Benefits Include:Competitive Incentive plan, Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k, Paid Time Off and paid holidays, an open, fun and friendly work environment, and moreEQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).