Construction Project Manager/Superintendent
Construction Project Manager/Superintendent with the following experience:
-5 years experience as a Construction Project Manager.
-Or 5 years as Construction Superintendent.
- Worked on Hospital renovations is a must or Hospital new construction.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary.
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Richland Hills, TX 76180: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Supervising experience: 5 years (Required)
- Renovation: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location