IERA Compliance Investigator
IERA Compliance Investigator
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2023
Requisition ID: 418156
Indianapolis, IN, US, 46204
Work for Indiana
Grow your career with the State of Indiana! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana is a diverse workforce offering employees stimulating and challenging projects across a broad scope of career opportunities. As a State of Indiana employee, you impact the well-being of Indianas communities every day.
At the State of Indiana, we dont just talk about diversity and inclusion Our goal is to create a welcoming, accessible, and equitable workplace, with a workforce that is representative of the State of Indiana population. As a proud equal opportunity employer, reasonable accommodations may be available to enable individuals with disabilities to interview and to perform the essential functions of a role.
Next Level benefits at the State of Indiana are here! Be sure to review our expanded benefit package offerings below.
About the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA)
The Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA) is a quasi-agency of the State of Indiana and is committed to serving the entire spectrum of housing, from homelessness to homeownership. Our charge is to provide housing opportunities, promote self-sufficiency and strengthen communities, in order to build an Indiana with a sustainable quality of life for all Hoosiers in the community of their choice. To learn more about IHCDA visit us at www.in.gov/ihcda.
The salary for this position may be commensurate with education or work experience.
About the Job:
A Day in the Life:
What Youll Need for Success:
Supervisory Responsibilities/Direct Reports:
This role does not provide direct supervision to direct reports.
Benefits of Employment with the State of Indiana:
The State of Indiana offers a comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees which includes:
- Three (3) medical plan options (including RX coverage) as well as vision and dental plans
- Wellness Rewards Program: Complete wellness activities to earn gift card rewards
- Health savings account, which includes bi-weekly state contribution
- Flexible work scheduling options, including the potential for hybrid remote work for employees whose work may be performed outside state facilities
- Deferred compensation 457B account (similar to 401k plan) with employer match
- Two (2) fully-funded pension plan options
- A robust, comprehensive program of leave policies covering a variety of employee needs, including but not limited to:
- 150 hours of paid new parent leave
- Up to 15 hours of paid community service leave
- Combined 180 hours of paid vacation, personal, and sick leave time off
- 12 paid holidays, 14 on election years
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Group life insurance
- Referral Bonus program
- Employee assistance program that allows for covered behavioral health visits
- Qualified employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Free Parking for most positions
- Free LinkedIn Learning access
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The State of Indiana is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Employee? Click here (https://performancemanager8.successfactors.com/sf/careers/jobsearch?bplte_company=indianaoff) to apply.