Senior Employee Experience Consultant - Remote
Founded in 1996, Blue is an award-winning agency made up of strategists, content experts, graphic designers and web developers focusing on all aspects of the Employee Experience:
- Global Well-Being (emotional, financial, intellectual, physical, planet and social well-being)
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
- Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Benefits Value Proposition (BVP)
- Culture Evolution & Transformation
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Employee Experience Branding, Communications, and Change Management
- Total Rewards (pay, benefits and learning & development)
- Recruiting and Onboarding
Blues client list includes a full range of diverse organizations -- from top-tier universities to companies that build airplanes and skyscrapers to organizations that save lives, offer retail therapy and provide financial services. Although our brick-and-mortar headquarters is in Los Angeles, weve successfully pioneered a virtual work from anywhere philosophy, which has long enabled us to tailor a virtual team of world-class talent who seamlessly work together to bring our best collective skills and thinking to every consulting assignment.
The Senior Employee Experience Consultant (Sr. EEx Consultant) will work with the SVP, Employee Experience Consulting to grow and expand Blues global Employee Experience (EEx) practice, capabilities and reputation. The Sr. EEx Consultant will play a key role in developing and implementing high-impact strategies for a variety of broad EEx assignments, including diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), well-being, enriching corporate culture, employee value proposition (EVP), benefits value proposition (BVP), talent development and organizational change management (OCM).
The Sr. EEx Consultant will also be responsible for overseeing client account management and direction. This role is proactive in all aspects of day-to-day service, quality and standards, stakeholder relationships, consultancy, problem solving and profitability and growth for certain key clients.
CLIENT DELIVERY & RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
The Sr. EEx Consultant will be in constant collaboration with the client and internal colleagues and subject-matter experts as part of Blues commitment to provide the highest standard of EEx consulting services and deliverables. The Sr. EEx Consultant will be deeply involved in the development and implementation of overarching communication and EEx strategies and media plans as well as project and campaign planning and oversight, peer review, writing, design and production coordination and all other aspects of campaign implementation. The Sr. EEx Consultant must be a strong and willing writer.
The Sr. EEx Consultant will build strong relationships (internal and external) that enable effective, proactive consulting with clients in relation to their challenges, needs, business strategy and budget. The Sr. EEx Consultant should become a trusted partner to senior client stakeholders, building a reputation as their go to EEx expert and, along with the SVP, Employee Experience Consulting, should be encouraging business referrals to additional consulting services offered by Blue. The Sr. EEx Consultant will be expected to model the behaviors and practices that define the Blue brand and reputation in all aspects of work, including proactively seeking outcomes that meet or exceed stakeholder expectations.
The Sr. EEx Consultant will also be expected to help in the development of new business, including developing materials and participating in new business meetings, assisting with the development of proposals, budgets and projects and working to build strong relationships within the HR and benefits industry.
- 10 years of experience implementing and promoting employee experience programs (preferred).
- Extensive employee experience at a consulting firm, agency or corporate employee experience function.
- Demonstrable track record of working directly with senior stakeholders.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Team management / people management experience preferred.
- A strategic thinker who is able to consult with clients at every level, from high-level strategy to in-the-weeds details.
- A strategic do-er that is able to write/create deliverables, peer review and support any aspect of the project.
- Success in managing employee experience communication projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to change and pivot quickly to the changing needs and requests of clients and the Blue team.
- Willingness to provide candid, constructive feedback and redirects to team members and explain to clients the whys & whats of considering alternative solutions.
- Ability to take direction from Blue team members as they guide the Sr. EEx Consultant through our processes and approaches.
- Excellent organizational, coordination, project and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of best practices, with specific understanding of the role of internal communication and participant engagement in employee experience, HR and total rewards.
- Solid presentation, influencing and networking skills.
- Service focused outstanding customer service, ability to translate client needs and manage expectations.
- Ability to have conversations with clients about scope creep early in process rather than surprising them at end.
- Ability to work under pressure, solve problems and develop workable solutions.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work.
- A personable, relatable, likeable relationship builder.
- Degree in a relevant field (i.e., HR management, population health & well-being, organizational change management, workplace effectiveness, learning & development, communications, media, marketing, public relations) and/or professional qualification in a relevant field preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer . All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Graphic Designer, Location: Torrance, CA - 90502 , PL: 559822529