Technical Business Consultant - MAXIMO
Looking for a Maximo Developer position in which you can make a difference every day? Discover your place in our world! This position is fully remote, but you must be based in the National Capitol Region and available to commute to client meetings in the Washington, DC area. Bring your expertise, problem solving, and collaborative skills to bear with our ever growing portfolio federal and commerical customers of our Facilities & Asset Management group. You will be part of a highly collaborative team of developers that works closely with our customers and other Serco teams to deliver quality solutions.
Serco is a distinctly different business. Our business model, the diversity of the work we do, our management approach and culture all distinguish us from our peers and make us unique. Our approach to service delivery has evolved to meet the specific needs of our vision: to be the leading service company in our chosen markets. We're looking for a highly qualified, asset management focused Maximo Developer to join our team and support our various commercial and public sector clients. You will be part of a highly collaborative team of developers that works closely with our customers and other Serco teams to deliver quality solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of facilities and asset management, and the data and processes that support implementing and supporting an CMMS/EAMS is crucial to the success in this role
- Develop integrations between Maximo and external financial ERP applications
- Demonstrate mastery of configuring Maximo start centers, security groups, and reports for end users
- Configure and design custom BIRT reports
- Conduct solid prioritization and troubleshooting capabilities
- Rapidly understand different business processes and then apply new technologies to increase efficiencies
- Be inquisitive and assertive while building strong relationships and working effectively across multiple levels of the organization while designing solutions and supporting new and existing implementations
- Present technological solutions to non-technical audiences, gather detailed business and functional requirements from groups and individuals, and provide business process and system subject matter expertise to our clients
- Interacting with customers and being a strong, positive representative of Serco, is critical
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Must be a US Citizen and eligible for a DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree and at least 7-10 years of work experience as a Maximo 7.x or Maximo Application Suite developer.Experience in consulting directly with customers.
- Maximo Developer Certification
- 25% Travel Required
Additional desired experience and skills:
- A flexible, self-motivated attitude with a, well-organized, detail-oriented work ethic and have experience in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with ISO 55000 or 55001
- Familiarity with OpenShift deployments of Maximo and supporting cloud delivery of the application
In compliance with state and local laws regarding pay transparency, the salary range for this role is $100,386 to $167,310; however, Serco considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: https://www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco.
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: [email protected] or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email [email protected]
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).