Distinguished Systems Engineer (Remote)
In our always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
The Smart Home Solutions team builds large-scale enterprise applications that are used to manage CPE and IoT devices for both traditional and vertical market service providers.
The position is focused on a combination of Cloud-based services and embedded CPE firmware that provide various functions including device life cycle management, provisioning, configuration, firmware upgrades, data collection, and analytics.
The team is looking for motivated and hardworking individuals that will be part of a diverse ecosystem, working on a variety of software-driven solutions for new vertical market service providers.
How You'll Help us Connect The World
- Lead solutions architecture, drive execution and deployment of the core product and customized modules
- Hands-on involvement in software development while mentoring and upskilling fellow software engineers including detailed code reviews.
- Participate in presales discussions and lead technical presentations
- Provide thought leadership and mentorship on choosing technologies used to build next-generation platform enabled services
- Understand and implement tradeoffs between design flexibility, cost, project delivery timelines, operationally delivered software with a view of delivering software of high quality
- Work across other architecture, product, engineering, and customer technical teams to explain and translate solution to sophisticated problems that drive business value
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- MS or Bachelors along with 8+ years of enterprise-grade software development experience for complex distributed systems at scale
You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Recent experience or familiarity with AI/ML algorithms at scale using supervised or unsupervised learning developed by data science engineers
- Proven track record of having developed and implemented data pipeline solution using Kafka for messaging, Flink for stream processing or Spark for batch processing
- Strong networking and security standard methodologies and implementation experience in production
- Microservice development, especially those that have solved big data problems, using NodeJS/Java/Python
- REST or SOAP API development
- Deploying solutions in a large scale, containerized clustered environment, and containerized software development
- Expert knowledge in software integrations across database technologies, message buses and high speed in memory caches
- Proven track record of leading software development teams in an Agile Sprint framework with CI/CD
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next ..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at [email protected] You can also learn more about CommScope's accommodation process and EEO policy at
Similar solutions engineer jobs in savannah ga
- solutions engineer jobs jobs near me
- systems engineer (remote) jobs near me
- Sr. Solutions Engineer at Aristocrat Technologies
- Principal BI Solutions Engineer at Fresenius Medical Center
- Digital Solutions Engineering Expert - REMOTE at General Dynamics Information Technology
- System Engineer at Speros
- Commercial Sales Engineer at EPTING DISTRIBUTORS INC
- Flight Controls Engineer 5 - Savannah, GA at Aerospace Professional Services, LLC
- Principal Software Engineer at CBRE