Remote Senior SEM Specialist
remote senior sem ads media google usim integrated media media planning buying sem ppc advertising
November 20, 2022
El Cajon, California
- USIM is a full-service, integrated, media planning and buying agency.
- We align the most successful and efficient media strategies with the goals of our clients, regardless of channel.
- The SEM Specialist II requires 2-5 years of Google Ads experience to create, manage and optimize PPC advertising campaigns on Search Engines, Display Networks and Social Media platforms, including Google Ads, MSN Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter, Yelp, Instacart, LinkedIn and other networks.
- This position requires the ability to follow processes, attention to detail, awareness, and research & problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must be data-driven and will be administered job-specific custom excel testing during the interview process.
- This role has the option of a hybrid schedule (2 days in the Irvine, CA office), or fully remote.
- RESPONSIBILITIES: Advanced campaign management from proposals through development, testing, execution and completion against client goals.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple campaigns and tight deadlines Problem solving and analytical skills coupled with the ability to act independently across competing priorities Strong acumen for applying critical thinking and analytics to formulate and test hypothesis Ability to manage multiple projects/campaigns across internal teams EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BA/BS degree required 2-5 years experience in Google Ads
Report this job
Similar specialist senior jobs in el cajon ca
- specialist senior jobs jobs near me
- sem specialist jobs near me
- Senior Specialist/Specialist, Quality Systems at MEI Pharma, Inc.
- Senior Materials Engineer at Atlas
- Caregiver - Alpine at Senior Helpers
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Senior at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Project Management Specialist, Senior at Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Computer Network Support Specialist, Senior at Data Intelligence LLC
- Specialist Senior, Omnia Analytics at Deloitte