Principal DevSecOps Engineer (Remote)
Patterson isn't just a place to work, it's a partner that cares about your success.
One of the distinguishing marks of our company is the talented people who embrace the people-first, always advancing, and results-driven culture. Professional growth abounds in this motivating environment. We value the diverse talents and experiences our employees bring to Patterson and believe that they build a stronger and successful organization.
- Bachelor's or associate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Sciences or area of functional responsibility preferred, or equivalent years of industry work experience
- At least 7 years of DevSecOps or similar work experience.
- Possess a solid understand of information security and cloud application security
- Knowledge of all aspects of application development and project life cycles Design and development experience with engineering software design tools
- Proficient in securing Windows and Linux Operating Systems, applications, and networking
- Experience with operations and security across Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience in deployment and configuration of Azure Services such as:
- App Services and App Service Environment
- Azure Functions
- SQL Server
- API Manager
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Azure Sentinel
- Azure NSG
- Vnets, Subnets, and DNS zones
- App Insights
- Azure policies
- Azure Identity Management
- Azure RBAC and AAD services
- Knowledge of DevSecOps concepts like SAST, DAST and SCA
- Experience in the application security and OWASP principles
- Automation experience using Terraform to ensure cloud services / infrastructure meet security guidelines
- Scripting experience required with strong focus on PowerShell and Azure CLI
- Proficiency with version control systems e.g., git, SVN, CVS
- Working knowledge of SQL and databases
- Experience in designing and implementing a continuous integration pipeline (CICD)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in Stage and Production environments
- Consistent, positive attitude and respect for high quality standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience working with APM and Incident Management tools
- Familiar with Cloud based web application
- Ability to read and comprehend code in C# and scripting languages
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps and ServiceNow and project tracking systems
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Paid Time Off (PTO).
Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
Patterson Perks Program.
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees' unique experiences and differences is what strengthens us and drives our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.