Remote Project Scheduler
Job Title: Remote Project Scheduler
Job Type: Permanent, Remote (onsite once a month)
* 6+ years of experience utilizing Primavera P6
* 8+ years of experience in project scheduling -- preferably experience within utilities (substation, transmission, distribution)
* B.S. degree -- preferably in engineering or business administration
Insight Global's client is looking for a Project Scheduler to join their Transmission and Distribution group! The scheduler will be responsible for supporting EPC, construction, and engineering teams to help develop and maintain detailed schedules for projects. They will heavily utilize Primavera P6 and will need to be a subject-matter-expert with P6. They will be responsible for integrating master schedules and portfolio views of the projects, resource loading and utilization resource reports, and reports that can compare historical data trends. They will also be responsible for schedule integrity checks, cost loading, manpower, submittals, projections, and cost alignments.
* Developing standard scheduling templates
* Develop master schedules and work breakdown structures
* Compare approved schedules to the progress scheduling which would include critical path methods, milestones, impacts and recovery plans, etc.
* Coordinate schedule changes and ensure all teams are up to date on project schedules