Business Solution Architect -REMOTE
The Business Solution Architect will work on a team to deconstruct and document current business practices and solutions, evaluate their effectiveness and necessity, and define a new set of processes and/or solutions to deliver the required outcomes using updated business practices and software systems. This work is contingent upon an understanding and analysis of the processes, their purpose, and measuring the effectiveness of existing practice, while ensuring Blackline's quality standards, policies, and procedures are met. This position implements and supports actions that bring about improvements which may include, but are not limited to customer value, quality, delivery, growth, margin expansion, and compliance.
Youll Get To:
- Champion data-driven decision making, and actively collaborate with business partners to deliver business insights, improvement recommendations, and compliance adherence
- Develop, lead, and facilitate multiple projects, utilizing common project management methodologies
- Analysis, design, and optimization of workflows and business processes within the operations organization with the aim of achieving dramatic improvements in critical performance measures, such as cost, quality, customer service, compliance, and scope of service.
- Create and document enhancement requirements to support business process improvements
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics, process performance, and compliance needs
- Work with interdepartmental personnel to identify, address, and eliminate process-related obstacles
- Restructuring and streamlining activities; removal of non-value-added tasks
- Establish accountable means to create, monitor, and prioritize continuous process improvement opportunities and plans within multiple business areas
- Assess operations, recommend changes, and measure progress toward strategic improvement plans
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary business and subject matter experts
What Youll Bring:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in business solution design & analysis, and/or equivalent work experience
- Critical thinker with ability to understand large, complex processes and background in risk and control, and/or process improvement
- Superior analytical, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Office 365
- Proficient in the use of analytic tools such as data gathering and analysis, spreadsheets, flow-charting and process diagramming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to convey insights and leadership in identifying emerging risk issues
- Active listening skills
- Must be able to build effective working relationships with dynamic, professional teams.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively as part of a team, and on an independent basis
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and process
- Ability to create standard work documents, operational procedures, and visual work aids
- Must have a strong work ethic and be viewed credibly as a positive influencer of change
We're Even More Excited If You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting/finance, business or technology discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in Organizational Change Management
- Lean/Six Sigma certifications a plus
Thrive at BlackLine Because You Are Joining:
- A technology-based company with a sense of adventure and a vision for the future. Every door at BlackLine is open. Just bring your brains, your problem-solving skills, and be part of a winning team at the worlds most trusted name in Finance Automation!
- A culture that is kind, open, and accepting. Its a place where people can embrace what makes them unique, and the mix of cultural backgrounds and varying interests cultivates diverse thought and perspectives.
- A culture where BlackLiners continued growth and learning is empowered. BlackLine offers a wide variety of professional development seminars and inclusive affinity groups to celebrate and support our diversity.
Similar gate operations staff jobs in new york
- gate operations staff jobs jobs near me
- solutions architect jobs near me
- Operations Manager - Start Immediately at Gate Gourmet
- Employee Experience Specialist at Small Door Veterinary
- Rooms Operations Manager at Marriott Hotels Resorts
- Administrative Assistant / Receptionist - Private Equity Firm at Solomon Page
- FAA Level II Unarmed Security Officer - P/T at SecTek, Inc.
- Terminal Supervisor - PABT Part-Time at NJ TRANSIT
- Director of Operations at Small Door Veterinary