Hospitality Customer Service Representative - Remote
Working Solutions seeks attentive and detail-oriented independent contractors to help customers book hotel accommodations at upscale properties. This is an exciting opportunity in the upscale hospitality industry for individuals who enjoy the hospitality industry and helping customers book accommodations at properties ranging from upscale to standard. In this role, you will assist callers with hotel reservations and booking confirmations while providing first class customer service.
Working Solutions is a customer experience business process outsourcing leader providing work-from-home opportunities to independent contractors across the United States and Canada since 1996. When you join Working Solutions as an independent contractor, you will have access to several different contracts exclusive to Working Solutions contractors. Why join the WooHoo! Crew? There are many perks to contracting with Working Solutions!
Work from home
No hassles of commuting
Schedule your own hours
Work when it's convenient for you
Gain experience in different industries
High pay rates
About our application process
Ready to join? Click “Apply Now” and complete your profile. You will then be prompted to complete an online assessment. This assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete. If you are among the qualified candidates, you will receive an invitation to login to our online portal to complete a background check and a technology scan. You can view our technology requirements here. After successfully completing your technology scan, you will have access to view and apply to our open client program contracts. You can find more information about our hiring process here.Overview:
Working Solutions’ hospitality program supports a full service, global call center meeting the needs of hotel properties. Independent contractors participating in this program will answer incoming calls from customers calling for hotel reservations. Customer interactions focus on assisting callers with reservations and confirming bookings. This is a remote independent contractor role.
- Flexible schedule opportunities - you schedule your own hours!
- Client phone lines are open 24 x 7, with highest need for contractors to work Friday through Sunday
- Weekday, weekend, night hours available
- Earn up to $16.80 per productive hour
- Paid by the minute worked. Prorated minimum of 36 minutes per hour offered.
- Excellent sales and customer care skills
- Strongly preferred that contractors be well-traveled and have personal experience booking 4 and 5 star properties
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Friendly tone and professional demeanor
- Tech-savvy and avid computer user
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and resourceful
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
- Personal computer (no tablet)
- Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
- Wired internet connection to be used during tech setups, while attending education classes and while working (no wi-fi)
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system must be used
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- Wired USB headset with microphone
- Contractors must have a smart phone, Android tablet, or iPad and be willing to install an authentication app related to program work
*Full PC requirements
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- Organized desk area
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind. Learn more about what it means to be an independent contractor.