Business Operations Manager
Checkr's mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We're looking for a Business Operations Manager to join the Revenue Operations team who will help support our rapidly growing Account Management and Inside Sales teams.
This person will work with the Revenue Leadership Team to help define strategy, and identify areas for company growth. The ideal candidate isn't afraid of large data sets, can distill insights, make recommendations based on data, and most importantly - drive action from it.
You don't just look at the numbers but you understand the greater business context behind them. We're looking for someone who will have a huge impact. Someone with a mindset of driving efficiency and who's laser-focused on what's going to drive results.
Go-To-Market (GTM) Operations
- Ensure the smooth operation of our Account Management and Inside Sales teams by measuring monthly/quarterly goals and KPIs in order to hit our annual plan.
- Assist in the identification of upsell opportunities through account reviews and programmatic whitespace analysis.
- Be the point of contact for sales teams to operationalize Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to run monthly/quarterly sales performance reviews.
Strategy & Planning
- Help with capacity planning, forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and incentive structures.
- Surface key insights and provide recommendations in areas like product gaps, and campaign ROI.
- Provide guidance on sales processes to make our Account Management and Inside Sales processes - best in class.
- Ensure processes and systems scale with a rapidly growing sales team.
- Help champion new initiatives from frontline feedback to improve performance.
- Work with the Revenue Operations Systems team to design and implement any necessary infrastructure and automation needed to scale the Revenue organization.
- Work with Enablement to document processes and highlight areas that need enablement's attention.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Go-To-Market operations (sales/rev/biz ops), analytics or strategy. B2B SaaS experience required.
- Experience working with an Account Management and/or Inside Sales team.
- Analytical and problem solving skills. Comfort analyzing and visualizing data in Excel/Google Sheets, Salesforce, and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- Demonstrate an ability to work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in Revenue, Business, or Sales Operations.
- A desire to constantly improve and zero patience for inefficiency. You think in terms of scale and build with automation and repeatable processes.
- Proficiency in our tool stack - Looker, Snowflake, Outreach.
- Required: Intermediate SQL, and Salesforce.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Learning and development allowance.
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend.
- The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $91,035 - $107,100.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr's commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Similar gate operations staff jobs in south san francisco ca
- gate operations staff jobs jobs near me
- business operations manager jobs near me
- Director of Operations at Confidential
- Domestic Operations Agent at AIT Worldwide Logistics
- Workplace Operations Manager at Stripe
- Director operation at Gate Gourmet
- Business Operations Manager at Checkr
- Warehouse Operations Manager at Short Story
- Operations Manager at Gpac