Field Marketing Manager - North America -East (US Remote)
field marketing marketing marketing manager manager north america america remote marketing turnitin sales education team learning
January 20, 2023
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of the overall territory regional marketing strategy for Higher Education (HED) in North America, as well as the creation and execution of marketing plans that satisfy the objectives of the territories in this region. Responsible for driving marketing qualified leads and generating enough pipeline to ensure your region achieves its overall financial goals.
- Creating solid briefs and marketing plans in alignment with each territory/market within their region in collaboration with territory sales reps.
- Leading and managing go-to-market marketing strategies and activities for the different territories in their region for both new and existing business.
- Working closely with territory sales reps from agreed plans to activate localized campaigns that support business objectives in the territories/markets, using an ABM approach when called for, that drives engagement across academic institutions to build meaningful pipeline.
- Liaising and collaborating with a shared services team of marketing specialists to execute your campaigns and activities, including events, webinars, communications and digital.
- Utilizing pre-defined programmes, campaigns and templates from the global field marketing team that you will fine tune, hone and/or localize to meet the needs of the territory.
- Applying a substantial understanding of sales-focused marketing as well as our audiences of academic and IT leaders in HED
- Executing on time and within budget, monitoring, measuring and reporting on marketing campaigns and activities, course correcting when necessary.
- Reporting to sales/territory leaders on a monthly basis and to wider team/Executives on a quarterly basis.
- Always learning, looking to improve and seeking innovative ways to impact pipeline growth.
- B2B demand generation experience in North America, supporting multiple countries, cultures, languages and markets of different maturity levels.
- At least 5 years marketing experience working closely with and supporting sales and account management teams.
- Proven ability to plan, develop, manage, organize, and execute marketing strategy and activity across multiple markets and channels.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient (or expert) in marketing automation and CRM systems such as Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.
- Proficient (or expert) in reporting on marketing activity in relation to ARR opportunity.
- Experience and knowledge in the edtech industry is preferred.
- Enjoy taking charge of territory focused marketing programs, detailed planning, proactive communication, and flawlessly delivering memorable marketing experiences that support our sales goals for both new and existing business.
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Remote First Culture
- Health Care Coverage*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 4 Self-Care Days per year
- National Holidays*
- 2 Founder Days + Juneteenth Observed
- Paid Volunteer Time*
- Charitable contribution match*
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement/Home Office Equipment*
- Access to Modern Health (mental health platform)
- Parental Leave*
- Retirement Plan with match/contribution*
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Report this job