KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Collaborates with department and corporate leadership to develop communications and marketing to meet strategic goals.
- Responsible for brand and message management along with writing, editing, and reviewing the content of marketing and communication materials.
- Leads the assigned health plan communications program, including handbooks and manuals, presentations, bulletins and newsletters, and website.
- Oversees and implements training programs for providers and staff, developing collaboratively with internal departments & the management team.
- Oversees and coordinates the submission and approval processes required by state / federal guidelines for materials per state requirements and Molina policies.
- Tracks and trends all member or provider education, trainings, and meetings for internal review and regulatory review.
- Identifies any systemic issues for tracking, trending, and process improvement.
- Responsible for facilitating and coordinating, all communications materials, updates, and edits while ensuring its compliance and effectiveness.
- Ensures all state / federal regulatory and accreditation requirements are met for the plan's communications and materials according to the guidelines, rules, and regulations established by both State and Federal agencies as well as the corporation.
- Responsible for maintaining policies and procedures.
- Supports in the management of communication materials in the development, distribution, and processing of all materials for all products and initiatives.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Health literacy and / or plain language training
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, Communications, or related field
To all current Molina employees : If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M / F / D / V.
Pay Range : $60,414.75 - $117,808.76 a year*
- Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and / or skill level
Last updated : 2022-11-24
Similar communication jobs in des moines ia
- communication jobs jobs near me
- communication jobs near me
- Director of Communications at Kum & Go
- Public Relations and Communications at Des Moines Menace
- Mgr Member Communications at Prime Therapeutics
- Communications Rep at CommonSpirit Health
- Mgr, Materials Communications - Remote in Iowa at Molina Healthcare
- Corporate Communications Representative at Meredith Corporation
- Public Relations, Senior Associate - Remote at Principal Financial Group