Customer Service Consultant - Hybrid Work From Home - Phoenix
Earn $20.00/hr plus commission
7971 - Phoenix CEC - 1515 W. 14th Street, Tempe, Arizona, 85281
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Provide an iconic customer experience
Ensuring todays customers can buy the vehicles they want in a way that suits them means offering support during every step of the journey. As a Customer Experience Consultant, you will be the vital link between a customer's at-home and in-store CarMax experience, providing a simple and seamless process. Responding to sales leads and customer inquiries, you will drive traffic to CarMax stores to ensure each customer finds the right vehicle for them. We've become the nation's largest retailer of used cars due to our honesty and transparency, and those same traits will help you succeed too.
What you will do - Essential responsibilities
- Connect with inbound customers online and over the phone to find out what they want and need from their next car purchase
- Use your knowledge of the CarMax inventory to guide customers towards vehicles that meet their needs
- Ensure a seamless transition from online to in-store purchasing to provide an unrivaled customer service experience
- Mentor others as your skillset expands
- Acquire the Automotive Sales Persons License in specific states - may require testing and travel as some states request physical presence to apply for the license.
This is a high-energy sales environment where you will work as a team to meet goals and provide exceptional customer service. We're not your average call center. We'll give you everything you need to be the best you can be. You will handle a wide range of customer interactions and make sure everything goes smoothly, so the ability to quickly build rapport with people and understand their needs is essential. We work and learn as a team and the prospects are bright for sales professionals who aspire to become mentors, managers and business leaders.
Qualifications and requirements
- Sales and customer service experience, in an area such as retail, is preferred
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good listening skills and a strong customer focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Candidates must live within a 1 hour commute of the site
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Similar automotive sales jobs in tempe az
- automotive sales jobs jobs near me
- customer service consultant jobs near me
- Automotive Sales Consultant at Southwest Automotive Group
- Sales Consultant - Acura of Tempe at Southwest Automotive Group
- Sales Consultant at Penske Automotive Group
- Automotive Inside Sales Manager at AutoNation
- Auto Sales Associate at AutoNation Toyota Tempe
- Automotive Sales Porter at AutoNation, Inc.
- Automotive Internet Sales Consultant at Chapman Chevrolet