Brand Content Specialist (Hybrid)
Best Fit: More than two years of Automotive Advertising/Marketing experience, with a Bachelors Degree
Position: Brand Content Specialist
Pay Range: up to $43/hour, depending on experience
Benefits: Kicks in after a full 30 days working in a given Month - Health Insurance, 401k, Dental and Vision Insurance etc.
Holidays/PTO: 13 paid Holidays, 10 PTO
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: Long term Contract, no end date, possibility of Direct Hire depending on performance
Develop and implement a sustainable, holistic and structured strategy for each program applicable to Parts & Service
Plan and co-ordinate the annual Parts & Service Planning Round (Parts DNP/WAP, Service Capacity, Loyalty, Customer Satisfaction, Strategic initiatives)
Identify future opportunities through market research, define strategy and build proof of concept business cases to gain support from upper management, finance team and other stakeholders (e.g. Brands, Warranty etc.)
Act as liason for BI & Planning with AUDI AG for Parts & Service topics
The Parts & Service Business Development Lead holds the responsibility of owning and executing key aftersales projects with the focus on stable planned Audi Genuine Parts revenue/profit and Service Loyalty/Retention growth specifically identifying Strategic initiatives/opportunities and supporting AoA/After Sales in delivering revenue, profit and customer loyalty goals agreed in Planning Round objectives.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Lead business development and collaboration between After Sales team SME’s/specialists and to ensure strategic alignment with Audi After Sales leadership, AoA & PQTS, AS Strategy and deliver annual Parts & Service operational KPIs * Ensure open, transparent communication and non-siloed day to day operations * Collaborate with all After Sales teams, AoA Field organization and other internal stakeholders to ensure customers’ needs are met, growth is balanced/healthy and targets are met.
- Support the Audi Brand and Audi dealer network in genuine parts revenue/profitability and Customer loyalty/service retention growth * Support and align AoA After Sales business with AUDI AG Global After Sales strategies and initiatives where applicable * Be an active member of the Audi After Sales team in developing the overarching strategy, as well as operationally delivering the quantitative and qualitative parts/loyalty objectives on a monthly and annual basis.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred with a major focus in Financial, Business or Economics
- 3-7 years Automotive experience recommended
- Strong analytical, quantitative, qualitative, detail oriented and Microsoft Office skills desired
- Strategic mindset, integrating short and long term planning while generating support from multiple stakeholders
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $43.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- When is the best time/day to discuss this Position?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Automotive Advertising/Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Herndon, VA 20171