Remote Experienced Claims Level III Adjuster
About Our Experienced Claims Level III Adjusters:
Level III Claims Adjusters at Elephant are our mid to senior level claims adjusters. They investigate complex situations in which it not as clear who is responsible and if there is applicable coverage. In addition, their primary responsibility is the adjudication of 3rd party injury claims for claimants not represented by an attorney. They are responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our customers by keeping them informed of the claims process every step of the way. They are also responsible for negotiating claims with those involved in an accident, other insurance companies, and at times with attorneys It is required that a successful candidate has prior claims experience in dealing with coverage issues, disputed liability and 3rd party bodily injury claims. Virginia, Texas, or Ohio residency is required.
To ensure productivity in a home environment, applicants must meet the space and technology requirements outlined below.
Work at Home Requirements:
- A dedicated workspace that is free from background noise and distractions of any kind during business hours.
- A reliable high-speed broadband Internet service provider with a connection speed of at least 5 megabytes. A speed test will be required.
- Ability for Ethernet cable to be physically connected to carrier by the router or modem.
- Processes automobile insurance claims by doing the following:
- Collects statements from each party.
- Assesses liability and notifies each party of liability.
- Settles coverage issues.
- Researches previous claims and accidents
- Requests police reports and evidence such as video or witness accounts
- Provides superior customer service when assisting customers with questions regarding their claims.
- Sets up estimates for inspection and in some cases issues payments
- Investigate, adjust and settle 3 rd party injury claims that our insured is exposed to
- Works closely with beginner level claims associates to assist with complex claims and training.
- Handles PIP/Medpay claims by doing the following:
- Gathers information regarding injuries, treatment, and loss of income
- Receives, reviews, and issues payments for medical expenses or loss of income
- 2 or more years of Auto Claims handling experience dealing with 3 rd party bodily injury claims
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- Time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Talent for investigation and research
- Positive attitude and willingness to adapt
- Must be a resident of Virginia, Texas, or Ohio
- College degree
- Experience with Microsoft programs such as Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience with Guidewire
We pay a competitive rate of $52,000 for this mid-senior level claims adjusting role.
Similar insurance claims adjuster jobs in virginia
- insurance claims adjuster jobs jobs near me
- adjuster jobs near me
- Independent Insurance Claims Adjuster in Petersburg, Virginia at MileHigh Adjusters Houston Inc
- Independent Insurance Claims Adjuster in Manassas, Virginia at MileHigh Adjusters Houston Inc
- Independent Insurance Claims Adjuster in Falls Church, Virginia at MileHigh Adjusters Houston Inc
- Insurance Claims Representative - $18.16/hour - GEICO at GEICO
- Independent Insurance Claims Adjuster in Virginia Beach, Virginia at MileHigh Adjusters Houston Inc
- Customer Service Claims - Non-Injury Adjuster at USAA
- Field Claims Adjuster at Loudoun Mutual Insurance Co.