- Opportunity to join a well respected GC in hypergrowth mode
- Industry leading compensation and benefits packages, upward mobility
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service General Contractor/Construction Manager that has been in business for over 25 years. This company, which is experiencing rapid growth, is renowned in the Central FLarea. Team members are valued beyond the projects, which contributes to the strong company culture.
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- OSHA certification preferred
- Proficient in project management software
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off/personal days/sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available
Similar project director jobs in tampa fl
- project director jobs jobs near me
- Project Management Director at CBRE
- Project Manager, PDS Projects at JLL
- Project Manager(Remote) at Michael Page International Inc.
- Sr. Highway Engineer / Project Manager at WSP
- Enterprise Project Manager at Moffitt
- Environmental Director Senior Project Manager at VHB
- Senior Project Manager at Gilbane Building Company