Project Manager (non-IT)
project manager manager management tools chemical compliance software communication team insurance regulatory regulatory requirements evaluation
January 19, 2023
North Chicago, Illinois
Primary Function/Primary Goals/Objectives:
- This contract position will be responsible for supporting restricted substance management (RSM) regulatory requirements such as EU Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (EU REACH) EU Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), US Conflict Minerals, etc.
- Interacts internally, across multiple functional areas, and externally to obtain annual volumes of purchased- and manufactured substances. Data must be well-organized, with long-term retrieval capabilities.
- Reviews and analyzes component and sub-assembly information, assessing for restricted substances impact
- Reviews and analyzes site chemical inventory and maintains inventory accuracy.
- Ensures RSM compliance is considered as part of long-term and short-term planning, including lifecycle management and new product introduction.
- Assist in, evaluating RSM-related tools and software options; support enhancements and testing of existing Client RSM databases and tools
- Works collaboratively with appropriate organizations to facilitate RSM implementation and compliance through the communication of RSM issues and development of process and tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision; results oriented; strong workload organization- and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates self-awareness, garners credibility, focuses on relationship-building, exhibits humility, empowers others, stays authentic, presents themselves as constant and consistent, and are fully present.
- Team player with ability to work collaboratively with RSM team and functional counterparts in a global environment; ability to influence and solicit cooperation (internally and externally) to meet objectives
- Strong program management skills and techniques (i.e. plans, schedules, presentations, etc.)
- Database management
- Competency with Microsoft software suite (e.g. PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelors' degree, preferably in science related field with an emphasis on chemistry
- A minimum of 2 years of combined experience in areas within the pharmaceutical industry such as: manufacturing, project management, quality management, and/ or supply chain.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $33.78 - $42.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 4 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Scrum (Preferred)
- chemical inventory (Preferred)
- PMP (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Report this job