Remote/ Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position- Alabama - Now Hiring
remote speech speech language pathologist language language pathologist pathologist speech language speech language pathologist language pathologist pathologist remote communication
January 24, 2023
Remote School-based Speech-Language Pathologist Job – Alabama
- A great school in the Alabama, is now looking to hire a remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-5 school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Masters in Speech Language Therapy
- Alabama Speech Language Pathologist License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. 37 hours per week
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Report this job