Customer Solutions Engineer (remote, ET +/-1h)
(ET/GMT-5 +/-1h, fully remote)
It's an exciting time to join our team! We're a fully remote startup on a mission to build the #1 reliability automation platform for developers. We make End-to-End automation delightful, fast, and code-driven. A workflow with a world-class developer experience!
Thousands of developers are using Checkly today to ensure their apps are working anytime, anywhere. From modern tech companies like Vercel, 1Password, and Deno, to multi-national enterprises like Airbus and Schwarz Group. We raised our $10M USD Series A backed by CRV and Accel and are growing at a fast pace and just passed the milestone of 4 billion check runs.
We care about building a team where people of all backgrounds are encouraged to do their best work.
Are you someone who:
- Enjoys working with technical customers and guiding them towards effective solutions?
- Can advise users evaluating Checkly, as well as help them meet their monitoring and reliability goals over time?
- Thrives when given ownership and the chance to create and refine processes?
- Worked for a SaaS company (preferably dev-tools) before?
- Is based in the ET timezone or similar (+/-1h)?
If yes, we've got a super interesting role for you!
What you'll do
We're looking for a Customer Solutions Engineer to ensure our customers get the best out of Checkly. You will be part of the Checkly Customer Organization and will report to the Head of Customer Solutions.
- You will become an expert on Checkly and the Monitoring space.
- You will be working with some of our most valuable customers in different stages across pre- and post-sales.
- You will assist prospects with the technical evaluation of Checkly, from first demo to the successful implementation of Checkly. You will own this process.
- You will speak with our customers directly and will share your learnings with Product and Engineering, helping shape Checkly.
- As part of your role you will assist in continuously improving technical documentation, processes and policies.
- During your onboarding you will be involved in our Customer Support to learn our platform inside out and understand our customers. After that, you will chip in Support when needed from time to time.
What you should have
- Ability to be autonomous and self-motivated in a remote work environment, while you also enjoy getting to know your colleagues and helping others.
- Exceptional empathy. You love working with customers and take pride in seeing them succeed.
- Relevant experience working in a customer-facing role, ideally in dev-tools SaaS environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Remote: ET +/- 1
What we offer
- Become part of a fast-growing, international, and remote team
- Cutting edge software stack, chances to experiment with new tools and frameworks.
- Minimal number of meetings thanks to async work style.
- Competitive salary (see below)
- Stock options
- US-specific benefits such as medical, vision, dental, FSA, life insurance, 401(k)
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours and we support families: you can pick up your kids without worrying about work
- 27 days of paid vacation + your local public holidays
- Paid sick leave & parental leave
- Modern laptop and equipment
- $1,000 learning & visiting budget
- Co-working budget
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Employment & Contractor options
Find out more here: https://www.notion.so/Benefits-Perks-ad474bec3a5d4d17bfbb43ebae3fec9c
Fair, competitive, and transparent pay is very important for us. Therefore we work with a standardized salary calculator that includes several factors such as seniority level as well as location.
For this role, we're offering a 80-20 split between base and variable salary, with range of
- OTE of $143,750 - $160,375 (80% base + 20% variable) for someone located in a similar cost of market as New York or Seattle.
- OTE of $115,000 - $128,250 (80% base + 20% variable) for someone located in a similar cost of market as USA (not NY, SF and other extremely high cost of market cities).
- OTE of $96,125 - $106,875 (80% base + 20% variable) for someone located in a similar cost of market as Germany and UK.
If you live in a lower or higher cost of market range, that also moves the pay range.
On top of that, we also compensate through uncapped quota overachievement and an accelerator.
If this sounds interesting, please apply! Studies by several different sources have shown that on average men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. Women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of requirements before applying. If you're not sure you're the right fit, apply anyway and let us know what you bring to the table. We'd love to hear from you!
If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc) because of a disability, chronic illness or neurodiversity, we want to provide those. If you're comfortable disclosing this, please let us know in your cover letter.
We're all about being transparent and setting clear expectations. That's why we've put together our hiring playbook. There you'll find a sneak peek of who we are and what you can expect in our hiring process.
Similar solutions engineer jobs in boston ma
- solutions engineer jobs jobs near me
- solutions engineer jobs near me
- Solutions Engineer at Deloitte
- Senior Bio-IT Solutions Engineer at RCH SOLUTIONS
- Solutions Engineer (Team Lead) - Supply Chain SaaS at Michael Page International Inc
- Solutions Engineer/Frontend Developer (remote) at TalentTECH
- Senior Customer Solutions Engineer at Rocket Software, Inc.
- Solutions Engineer at airSlate
- Presales Engineer at Blink - The Employee App