Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
Product Manager – OMS CANDU Filed Services
Do you want to play a significant role in developing and implementing product strategy? Would you like to be customer facing and integrating market intelligence, to develop products with strong customer value propositions for a major organization in the Nuclear engineering sector?
- Enhance customer satisfaction by analyzing needs and developing unique customer solutions to address customer concerns.
- Develop a strategic focus, communicate vision for future and promote a culture that aligns with organizational goals. Identify unmet customer needs through appropriate market channels especially direct customer interaction.
- Develop innovative solutions in collaboration with other parts of the business.
- Lead technical proposal development and oversee complex negotiations with customers to obtain contracts, which contribute significant profit margin and revenue growth.
- Analyze contract requirements and develop project-specific deliverables and successful program implementation and effectively manage contract changes.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or related field (PEng).
- 10+ years of experience
- Demonstrate your ability to formulate global market strategy and deploy customer-oriented solutions which directly support Company’s profitability goals.
- Successful project management skills in effectively estimating and planning significantly complex projects/programs,including complex contract negotiations with international clients.
- Build consultative relationships with customer, operations, maintenance, and engineering decision-makers to enhance the organization’s position as the premier value-added supplier.
- Applies comprehensive business knowledge to complete complex and broad assignments.
- CANDU Field execution experience and knowledge of the reactor sytem
- Proven history of managing and effectively leading multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams and interfacing with multiple functional groups.
- Someone who is curious and continually scans the environment to verify products and services are adding value to both the customer and other business entities.
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting http://www.westinghousenuclear.com.
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.