Senior Financial Analyst - Remote
Senior Financial Analyst
TTEC is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst (REMOTE) to join our Engage / Public Sector Financial Planning & Analysis team.
The goals of the senior financial analyst are rooted in the ability to manage the financial planning and analysis for the business and provide consolidation and collaboration among the multiple geographies around the globe.
The financial analyst will liaison with the global Public Sector team and synthesize the data into value-added forecast and recommendations to ensure a positive client experience.
What you'll be doing:
Under general direction, the role is responsible for providing timely and accurate financial analyses and reporting to operational business leaders and financial forecasting for assigned programs.
What you'll bring to us:
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing forecasting models to help predict and model company revenue and expense for the Engage Segment's Public Sector client portfolio.
- Responsible for understanding and addressing issues causing variances between actual results and forecast and/or prior year results as well as targeted business metrics and be able to properly articulate the variances
- Works with business leaders to strategize and model operations that drive improvement in the business to achieve targeted results.
- Establishes projects that address long and short term needs of the Finance department as well as the business as a whole.
- Works with other functional departments to resolve issues, improve processes, grow revenue and maintain internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for establishing standards that demand execution, motivation, and departmental excellence.
- Responsible for communicating financial and business results, future risks and opportunities to the Finance team, Finance management, Executives and Managers, and other internal customers.
What skills you'll need:
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree (e.
Finance, Accounting or Economics) or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience required.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Basic accounting knowledge required.
- A strong knowledge of all Microsoft Groupware Software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer, Word).
- Demonstrated experience in Hyperion Essbase, Anaplan, or other enterprise grade financial planning software.
- Must have a successful track record in planning long-term strategic plans and meeting established milestones.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness and thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Innate organization and attention to detail abilities with a solid analytical base.
- Business acumen and influencing skills are essential for success when working in a matrix environment.
The anticipated starting range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $80,000 - $87,000.
This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams.
We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work.
As a global company, we know diversity is our strength.
It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Estimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
Similar principal financial analyst jobs in cleveland oh
- principal financial analyst jobs jobs near me
- financial analyst jobs near me
- Senior Financial Analyst | Fast Growth PE-Backed SaaS Scale-Up | Fully Remote at Harmonic Finance Inc | Certified B Corp
- Senior Financial Analyst (2 Days' Remote) at LHH
- Senior Financial Analyst at Sherwin-Williams
- Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A (Remote/Hybrid) at Bark
- Sr. Financial Analyst at Cleveland State University
- Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst - Financial Planning And Analysis - Mostly Remote at Four Pillars Talent
- Research Operations Compliance Financial Analyst III, Senior Financial Analyst I at Cleveland Clinic