Seeking Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) For Job - Remote, Pennsylvania - Now Hiring
This Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job is working in a local school district for the remainder of this school year. This is a contract position that will be improving students' communication and language skills.
Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Full time hours, remote/ virtual position
Job Qualifications: PA SLP license
Job Details: Working with K-12th grade aged students experiencing a variety of disabilities.
If you are interested in scheduling an interview for this contract job, apply to this post directly or email your resume to , our national hiring manager at .
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt
Similar speech/language pathologist assistant jobs in allentown pa
- speech/language pathologist assistant jobs jobs near me
- speech language pathologist jobs near me
- Speech Language Pathologist at Connective Intervention Services
- Seeking Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) For Job - Remote, Pennsylvania - Now Hiring at Sunbelt Staffing
- Speech/LangPathologist at Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist at St. Luke's University Health Network
- Pediatric Speech Pathologist (SLP) - CCC or Clinical Fellowship- Allentown, PA at Pediatric Developmental Services
- Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - PRN - Now Hiring at ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Travel Pediatric Speech Pathologist (SLP)- CCC or Clinical Fellowship School Year at Pediatric Developmental Services