Remote Sr. Regulatory Manager
Our client a leader in cancer research and ranked among the top 20 large companies to work for in the US, is seeking a Remote Sr. Regulatory Manager to join their growing team. They offer fully paid medical benefits and unlimited growth potential.
- Oversight and governance of the regulatory affairs department and involved in the day-to-day support of the clinical research studies.
- Oversight of direct reports
- Work with large teams and multiple investigators.
- Work with electronic systems: eReg, OnCore, etc.
- Direct regulatory experience is required.
Similar regulatory coordinator jobs in missouri
- regulatory coordinator jobs jobs near me
- regulatory manager jobs near me
- Performance Improvement and Regulatory Coordinator at Ozarks Healthcare
- Regulatory Program Coordinator at St. Luke's of Kansas City
- Regulatory Compliance Coord at Mercy
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Hillyard, Inc.
- Clinical Research / Regulatory Coordinator at University of Kansas Medical Center
- Sr Regulatory Affairs Documentation Specialist at Bayer
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals