Operations Specialist, Professional Learning (Remote Position Through 6/30/23)
Operations Specialist, Partner Services (Contract Role Through June 30, 2023)
- This is a fully remote/work-from-home contract position in which a dedicated, quiet space and secure home internet is required; hardware equipment will be provided by NWEA.
- Set hourly pay rate of $19.59 per hour
- Start time to be determined, dependent on business need, ranging from 6am PST - 8am PST. Qualified applicants from all time zones are encouraged to apply
- This is a contract position with an end date of June 30, 2023. Contract extension will be dependent on business need, budgets, and contractor performance
The Partner Services Operations Specialist position is responsible for providing operational support for the Professional Learning Operations team. The Professional Learning Operations Specialist will focus on managing bodies of work through various Professional Learning Operations processes and procedures. These processes include, but are not limited to scheduling of professional services, processing data files, and materials ordering/reconciling. The Partner Services Operations Specialist will be motivated by continuous improvement activities aimed at improving internal and external stakeholder quality of life.
- Exhibit ownership and accountability for the successful execution of internal business processes that support the daily operations of the Partner Services team
- Provide support for business systems that enable the work of the Professional Learning Operations team. These systems include:
- Salesforce (CRM)
- SharePoint (Intranet)
- Workshop and event scheduling
- Create and update process documentation for all internal business processes for specific assigned duties and areas of responsibility; maintain process documentation in central document repository so that it is accessible by all Partner Services Operations team members
- Work cross-functionally and cross-departmentally to ensure sufficient coverage for all daily business functions of the Partner Services team
- Regularly review existing processes and procedures and implement or provide recommendations for improvement increasing efficiency and quality of life for stakeholders
- Maintain facilitator contact and qualification records in Salesforce
- Communicate clearly and effectively with both internal and external partners
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work with several projects simultaneously
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of processes and procedures and implement or recommend improvements
- Ability to identify barriers to progress and propose solutions
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent NWEA in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to read and provide insight using quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to manage and track multiple sources of information
- Ability to learn and use proprietary software
- Strong understanding of CRMs for workflow processing
- Strong ability to analyze issues and solve problems
- Situational adaptability: adapt approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Customer focus: build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Communicate effectively: develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Action oriented: take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Manage complexity: make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Demonstrate self-awareness: use a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Collaborate: build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Drive results: consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Instill trust: gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Interpersonal savvy: relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Plan and align: plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Minimum two years operational experience required with strong adherence to policy, procedures, and processes
- Experience with documentation creation and document management preferred