RAY • ALLEN, Inc. (HQ Chicago, IL – Remote)
RAY • ALLEN
RAY · ALLEN (RAI) is the critical infrastructure and networking industry’s leading IT Asset Management solutions provider, specializing in automation, integration, and the transformation of data-driven lifecycle management into future-ready business strategies. We work with some of the largest networking vendors, service providers, distributors, and resellers within the industry to bring new, integrated ITAM managed service offerings to market and remove their customers’ networking asset problems, particularly relating to hardware maintenance, software license management, entitlement, and contract/EA management. Through our portfolio of ISO/IEC 19770 compliant asset lifecycle management and recurring revenue management solutions, we help our customers capture more revenue, optimize spend, reduce revenue leakage, enhance operational efficiencies, and increase customer satisfaction.
At RAI, we pride ourselves on being an employee first organization. As part of the RAI Operations department, the Office Administrator will be responsible for a variety of activities and projects, related to Company culture, leadership assistance, meeting scheduling, technology purchasing, project management, office administration, and budget management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to Company policies
- Assist with managing IT license and hardware spend and coordination
- Schedule meetings to assist in Company business, both internally and externally. Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Clearly and consistently communicate pertinent or additional project details between any relevant resources, involved Teams, and project stakeholders in a timely manner
- Create Company documentation specific to customer and internal requirements
- Develop and maintain required documentation (e.g., contact lists, project plans, requirements, task lists, action item logs, meeting minutes, etc.)
- Create and present project updates and reports to stakeholders, project sponsors, relevant teams, and involved resources on a regular basis
- Collaborate with stakeholders, project sponsors, and relevant Teams to identify areas for improvement geared toward achieving operational excellence (such as internal and external processes, policies, procedures, standards, and tools)
- Organizing travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e.g., e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative or Office Assistant
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint and office management software (e.g., ERP, etc.). Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (i.e., Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Experience working with virtual teams or remote co-workers
- Capable of working effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Advanced knowledge of a Project Management application such as Teamwork or MS Project
The position has an estimated base compensation range between $18.00 and $22.00 per hour. Other compensation for the role may include participation in short- or long-term incentive programs. This position includes standard RAI benefits such as health insurance coverage; life and disability insurance; a retirement savings plan; and paid time off.
RAY • ALLEN, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.