Support Engineer (Open to Remote Candidates)
Streamline’s mission is to build innovative technology solutions that empower people who improve behavioral health and quality of life of those in need. We are a high growth technology company that delivers web-based software for healthcare organizations to provide and coordinate all service delivery processes. Streamline has been offering software in the behavioral health marketplace since 2003. Streamline has built and maintains systems for some of the nation’s premier behavioral health organizations using the latest web-based technology.
Streamline offers competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as a challenging, yet flexible, work environment that is conducive to collaboration and productivity. A career with Streamline Healthcare Solutions provides opportunities for growth and continued learning in a workplace where individual contribution is valued and recognized. Join us, and advance your career today with a company that is on the cutting edge of the behavioral healthcare technology industry.
Here at Streamline, we strive on building lasting and trusting relationships with our clients, and our employees set the bar.
Support Engineers interact daily with customers to address reported issues and manage questions or requests. As part of the priority support team, Support Engineers conduct technical, hands-on investigation of reported issues in customer environments, help to provide solutions and work-arounds to de-escalate issues, and hand off findings to respective engineering teams for long-term solutions. As part of the US build release team, Support Engineers upgrade customer environments by scheduling the work in conjunction with the customer and ensuring there is no disruption to customers and their environments.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting and debugging of reported high priority issues
- Provide mitigation strategies to de-escalate high priority issues
- Complete upgrades and installation of add on modules to customer environments
- Daily management of customer reported tasks, issues, requests, and escalations
- Meet with customer representatives regarding their issues and upgrade process
- Ability to work flexible hours, ideally 8 am to 5 pm or 11 am to 8 pm
- Frequent communication and meetings with other team members including customer support specialists, developers and other internal staff
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Health Informatics, or Business. Other related fields may be considered in conjunction with comparable work experience
- Proficiency with SQL (stored procedures, referential integrity, and CRUD operations)
- Understanding of JSON, XML and APIs (REST)
- Understanding of OOP, Design Patterns and Architecture Presentation Patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVU)
- Proficiency with using Chrome Dev tools to troubleshoot Client side issues and Visual Studio / SSMS to troubleshoot Server side issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and sharp attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize work and daily tasks
- Outstanding work ethic, drive, motivation and commitment to quality results
- Ability to work some nights and weekends.
- Able to commute or relocate to the Oak Brook, IL or Kalamazoo, MI area. May be remote based psoition.
Similar technical support engineer jobs in bolingbrook il
- technical support engineer jobs jobs near me
- support engineer jobs near me
- Desktop Support Engineer (Internal IT) at Impact Networking
- Network Support Engineer at Impact Networking
- Seasonal Junior IT Support Engineer at The Popcorn Factory
- IT Tech Support at UC Group
- Desktop Support Engineer at Impact Networking
- Lead IT Engineer at Ulta Beauty
- Senior IT Engineer - Order Management System at Ulta Beauty