Remote Senior Software Engineer. Job in Leander Gr8Jobs
Join a team that puts its People First As a member of First American's family of companies, Data & Analytics is a national provider of property-centric information, analytics, risk management and valuation solutions. First American maintains and curates the industry's largest property and ownership dataset with over 7 billion document images. Our major platforms and products include: DataTree , FraudGuard , RegsData , TaxSource and ACI . The First American Data & Analytics division boasts more than 20 patents and remains at the forefront of innovation - leveraging technology and data to deliver best-in-class decisioning solutions. Fueled by our industry-leading data and using our technology and proprietary process, our solutions provide lenders, real estate and title companies with actionable insights - enabling them to make better, increasingly automated, decisions. With offices in all major metropolitan areas, including California and New York, DNA teams work collaboratively from across the country. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit .
Remote Candidates Welcome
Designs innovative solutions using a wide range of technologies.
Works with domestic and international application teams to design, develop, document and maintain application solutions for enterprise business applications.
Collaborates with cross-functional groups to define detailed specifications and may lead a small team to reach identified objectives.
Consults with business community and colleagues to ensure successful implementation of stated goals.
Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues including Project Managers, Business Systems Analysts and Quality Assurance staff to meet expected customer service levels.
Reviews source code to ensure best practices and ensures strict adherence to corporate security policies.
Integrates components with external systems or data sources as needed.
Troubleshoots a wide variety of complex issues using creative problem solving skills.
Monitors and reports to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with deep Microsoft stack experience.
Expert in Microsoft tools and technologies, particularly C#
- Experience with traditional web services and windows services
- Familiar with the Agile application development process
Experience with Azure services, especially Azure Blob Storage / Storage Queues
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server 2012+
Strong familiarity with JSON and XML
- Enterprise application development experience
- Experience with Business Process Management is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has thorough understanding of multi-tiered architecture and the software development lifecycle using a variety of methodologies and design patterns.
- Possesses working knowledge or familiarity with industry standards and trends for service-oriented architecture, business process management and cloud computing.
Familiarity with web technologies a plus.
-Angular experience is a plus.
DevOps specific items (Nice to have)
Leverage Azure Pipelines Classic Editor to build and release from Azure TFVC Repo
Create custom Azure Pipeline tasks using Powershell
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of directly related experience.
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically 5-7 years of directly related experience
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
Similar engineer senior jobs in leander tx
- engineer senior jobs jobs near me
- software jobs near me
- Senior Engineer at City of Leander, Texas
- Senior Engineer at VIP Staffing
- Remote Senior Software Engineer at First American Financial Corporation
- Senior Engineer- Controls Engineering at Jobot
- Senior Engineer- Controls Engineering - Now Hiring at Jobot
- Senior Salesforce Engineer at Citizens
- Senior Software Engineer at BP