EES | UI Claims Analyst (Remote)
A successful candidate:
- Collaborative - strong partnering skills including with fellow team members, peers and key stake holders; able to build relationships & connect ideas across internal and external opportunities
- Creative and Curious - willing to take risks, challenge traditional approaches, inquisitive with a penchant for seeking new opportunities
- Determined and Disciplined - achievement oriented; optimistic about what can be; persistent, resilient to setbacks, seeks high levels of activity, fast-paced environment; demonstrates a fierce commitment to challenging status quo, a strong bias for action
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate with clients to gather all relevant information necessary to respond to an unemployment claim
- Prepare and submit a comprehensive response to the unemployment claim that provides the best chance of a successful outcome
- Field, triage, and respond to requests for additional information from state agencies
- Develop strong partnerships with client contacts and use those relationships to coach on what additional steps or processes they might use to have more successful outcomes in the future
- Analyze unfavorable determinations and advise clients on likelihood of success on appeal
- File appeals to determinations with state agencies to request hearings be scheduled
What your background looks like:
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, take initiative and prioritize multiple work items
- Must remain flexible and be comfortable with ambiguity within a very demanding, constantly changing environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Experience in unemployment claims management industry is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
Please contact us at [email protected] to request the salary range of this position (please include the exact Job Title as it reads above in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including 12 company paid holidays and parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here