Gene Therapy Representative - Remote
Orsini Specialty Pharmacy is a nationwide specialty pharmacy focused on providing exceptional care to patients throughout their journey. We focus on disease programs that require a high-touch patient experience and provide those we care for genuine empathy and compassion as part of our service delivery.
This role will include Benefits Verification, Billing, and Collections of Manufacturer specific programs. Will be the point of contact of daily communication of issue resolution on designated accounts. Assist with problem solving any issues with high dollar A/R accounts, assist in back-up for our Gene Therapy Operations Manager and collaboration of best practices for manufacturer project management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & TRAINING:
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in patient accounts, Benefits Verification and/or collections with specialty pharmacy experience.
2. Familiar with Account Receivable (AR) and operational health care systems.
3. Experience with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
4. Familiar with the authorization process, appeal process and other processes/procedures integral to AR collection efforts.
5. Experience with billing and foundation assistance application procedures.
6. Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task and change priorities quickly; detailed oriented.
7. Able to problem solve and assist coworkers through the thought process of solving problems.
8. Collaborate on best practices for efficiency and streamlines communication throughout teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Effectively work on the billing and collections of designated manufacture programs to maximize collection and minimize write-offs.
2. Assist with benefits verification and prior authorization process.
3. Troubleshoot and resolve escalated AR and manufacturer issues and/or concerns.
4. Ability to be flexible and assist with other projects when needed.
5. Responsible for being the designated point person for daily tasks and communication to manufacturers.
6. Meet manufacturer needs for drug products serviced in therapy team.
7. Collaborate with other functional areas to ensure quality service delivery.
8. Interact with outside customers in a professional manner.
Accident & Critical Illness
PTO, Holiday Pay, and Floating Holidays