Project Manager - Clinical Ops Vendor Management - Remote / Telecommute
Cynet Systems Remote
project manager manager ops vendor management management remote telecommute management sourcing vendors project management engagement cross functional
March 16, 2023
St. Louis, Missouri
- Responsible for coordinating project activities and resources in support of new Vendor assessment and engagement projects for Clinical Development & Operations of moderate to high complexity.
- Leads new vendor identification and due diligence assessments in conjunction with cross functional partners and enabling functions (e.g., Sourcing, Quality).
- Liaises with the Global Vendor Management, Global & Local Sourcing personnel for activities related to the implementation of local vendor engagement for assigned vendors and or categories (e.g., FSP, Full Service CRO, Ancillary Services).
- Ensures qualification & contracting activities are completed in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Manages issue escalation and resolution process for assigned projects to drive delivery of services on time, in budget with quality.
- Facilitates vendor capability meetings with new potential vendors.
- Coordinates Request for Information/Request for Proposal events in conjunction with Client Sourcing.
- Leads the development of business cases for new vendors that require stakeholder approval/funding.
- Coordinates and facilitates the scope of work development process in conjunction with cross functional stakeholders for new vendor engagements.
- Liaises with Local and Global Sourcing to ensure scope of work, project delivery schedule, key deliverables are properly outlined in contractual documents (e.g., Statements of Work, Change Orders).
- Ensures Master Service Agreements are structured appropriately to reflect Client's CD&Os business requirements for new vendor engagements.
- Project Management duties/responsibilities: Maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks.
- Coordinate & lead meetings and prepare and edit meeting minutes,and presentations.
- Responsible for tracking project changes and producing updated site based schedules as agreed with project management.
- 5 years experience in clinical research setting with a preferred focus on vendor management and/or clinical outsourcing practices and project management concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree and PMP Certification preferred.
- PMP Certification.
Report this job