Sales manager remote
An innovative electronic service provider is looking for a Remote Sales Manager. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Sales agents-ensuring that the team is executing up to expectation and driving results in the trade.
We need a confident, independent, problem solver who can successfully drive team results, focus on the "big picture", and motivate team members to do their best.
We provide our sales managers independence and cultivate an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment.
The company offers medical, dental. vision, flexible work schedule, PTO and PSL along with a fully remote work schedule.
If you love to travel and thrive in a fast paced environment. This is the right place for you. Apply now!
- Devote over half your time in the field with sales consultants observing and coaching effective selling techniques.
- Motivate your sales team to source new business through networking, referrals, and face-to-face meetings
- Assist with the development of local marketing tactics, sales forecasts, and budgeting
- Candidates are responsible to help agents to close the deals as well as training them.
- Present pitches to potential clients
- Work with CPA on annual taxes.
- Take weekly meetings and be in contact with agents.
- Experience with the Payments / Merchant Services industry
- Proven history of onboarding 200 clients
- 5+ years of experience in Sales
- Able to train train, develop, and CLOSE
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
LI-POST #ZR #INDRTE #LI-Remote
Last updated : 2022-11-24
Similar sales manager ii jobs in idaho
- sales manager ii jobs jobs near me
- sales manager jobs near me
- PC Executive Account Manager II at Printcraft
- Sales Manager at Riverbend Management
- Account Manager at Hilti North America
- Sales Manager at Aaron's
- District sales manager at Pabst
- Territory Sales Manager - Idaho Falls at Geary Pacific Corporation
- VP of Sales at Brad Hall Companies / LP Propane