Remote Customer Service Assistant
Dayz of Purpose Remote
remote remote customer service customer service assistant customer service travel reservations reservation written verbal communication communication communication skills time management skills
March 26, 2023
Dayz of Purpose
Fort Lauderdale, FL
We are looking for detail-oriented customer service assistants to assist our customers with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, making travel suggestions, and booking rooms and tickets.
To be successful as a customer service assistant, you must be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent customer service skills.
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- At least 18 years old and high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Cellphone and computer and/or laptop
- Full training provided
- No experience required
- Amazing travel perks
- Discount program
- Fully remote – work from anywhere
- Flexible schedule - no set amount of hours to work each week
- No quotas to meet
- No cold calling
Customer-service experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks. At least 18 years old and high school diploma or equivalent Must be authorized to work in the United States Internet Cellphone and computer and/or laptop
Report this job