Principal – M365 Administrator - Remote
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. (E2) is a professional services firm established in 1988 specializing in a full spectrum of engineering services including, project engineering and design, federal base operations and infrastructure support services, gas pipeline construction and inspection services, environmental consulting and remediation, and information technology services. At E2, we value safety, innovation and collaboration, and we are dedicated to excellence.Overview:
The Principal, M365 Administrator will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, On-Prem and Cloud solutions. Maintaining software, licensing, systems, applications, security, and system configurations. Additionally, they will provide technical leadership, support, patch installation, updates, and upgrades, and create, test, and maintain a disaster recovery plan. The Principal, M365 Administrator also exhibits highly developed troubleshooting & analytical skill to translate higher-level knowledge to others while effectively managing multiple priorities.
This position is open to remote candidates and may be performed anywhere in the United States.Responsibilities:
- Lead the design development and implementation of Microsoft 365 and Azure cloud solutions for the production and manufacturing plants.
- Lead technical design sessions for on-prem and cloud related projects and solutions.
- Ensures the stability, reliability, uptime, high availability, performance, security and integrity of the systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot difficult problems, must quickly and correctly accomplish repairs.
- Design, development, management, support for AD and Exchange On-Prem and Cloud
- Expert knowledge of Teams, Channels, private and public.
- Create and manage Teams environment, security and files, Teams voice, Teams rooms and Teams live events.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint sites, lists and libraries, manage existing custom sites, customize look and feel, adding web parts for deploying custom solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 Admin Center, security policies, setup, configuration and support.
- Management of Microsoft Cloud Security Solutions and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field + 7 years’ experience OR Master’s degree in computer science or related field + 3 year’ experience.
- 3 years hands-on O365 design & architecture experience.
- Expert knowledge in installation, configuration and support for O365.
- Installation, configuration and support for Exchange Server 2013, 2016, Windows Server 2008, 208R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016.
- Working knowledge in PowerShell 4.0 & 5.0, AD, AD Federation Services.
- Proficient using O365 Migration Tool, Management Console,
- Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMWare, VSphere, VDI.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field + 10 years’ experience OR Master's degree in computer science or related field + 5 years’ experience.
- 5 years hands-on O365 design & architecture experience.
- Certification: MCSA, MCSE, MCSI, CCNA, PMP, ITIL, CISSP, SCCM
- Working knowledge in NIST Cyber Security Framework, Compliance and configuration.
- Operating Systems & Networks Support: Suse, Redhat, TCP/IP, DNS, SIP, MAPI, SMTP, NFS, FTP, DHCP, POP, IMAP, WINS
- Installation, configuration and support for SQL Server 2008 R2/ 2012/ 2016/ 2017
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off.Work Environment/Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment and uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit/ stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to move freely for up to 8 hours per day.
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace. After accepting an offer of employment, applicants may be required to undergo background checks, drug testing, and/or fit-for-duty physical examination. Drug screens will include, but not be limited to, Amphetamines, Cocaine Metabolites, Marijuana Metabolites (THC), Opiates, and Phencyclidine (PCP). As a federal contractor, E2 cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician.Solicitation:
Please no solicitation of any kind from agencies, staffing, or recruiting firms.EEO Statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.