Hospital Relationship Manager (remote/travel) San Francisco/Oakland
No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
General Purposes of Job
DaVita is a rapidly growing Fortune 500 Healthcare Services company and a leading provider of kidney care in the United States. The goal of this role is to ensure DaVita is the partner of choice to hospitals and the provider of choice to patients by supporting patients, hospital discharge staff, and all other parties involved in helping a hospitalized dialysis patient make a successful transition to an outpatient center.
- Understands DaVita presence and competitive landscape with regards to hospital partners to identify opportunities to grow as partner of choice
- Develops innovative solutions to hospital pain points, and works closely with clinical leadership to execute
- Identifies opportunities with clinics to drive better relationships with hospital partners
- Assists with necessary communication between hospital, admission, and clinic teammates to facilitate patient admissions - ensuring patients, physicians, and discharge planners have the best experience with the clinic of their choice
- Builds DaVita awareness through regular and consistent outreach to discharge planners on clinic capacity and modalities
To be successful you need
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and hospitals in every day performance and interactions
- Demonstrated ability and passion for identifying and solving problems to drive positive relationships and results
- Strong organizational skills and dedication to GSD (get stuff done) and follow through on commitments
- Effective communication skills and a proven ability to build and foster strong relationships with a diversity of people
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to travel to various locations to meet with partners (internal and external) on an as-needed basis. Includes valid driver’s license in state of residence and insurable driving record
- Intermediate computer skills with a variety of software packages including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, billing systems
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$69,992.00 - $99,230.56 / year
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits