As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, BlueTriton Corporate is a vital element of our success. Whether you’re based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization.
The candidate will assist with design, implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns. They will work closely with the Field Marketing Director, Marketing Managers, and the Sales Team to promote brand awareness, lead generation and create further marketing opportunities along with potential sales leads. They will work with and across all departments of the company to aid in the comprehensive effort of executing any designated campaign. The Field Marketing Specialist will promote the company and brand’s value and missions and exemplify this through their efforts This position will require travel in the immediate area, region and potentially outside of the region at times in order to successfully spread the brand message.
• Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research in the immediate and surrounding area and region.
• Develop knowledge of all products and services, while assisting in keeping educational and training materials up to date.
• Assist in the design and production of signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events.
• Initiate and maintain relationships with vendors, venues, and community organizations.
• Promote business expansion opportunities through relationship development in the area/region.
• Attend relevant events that might provide networking opportunities where the Field Marketing Specialist can discuss potential future partnerships.
• Monitor and track industry trends and competitor activities, relaying information to the Field Marketing Director and Marketing Team.
• Provide content, input and feedback on social media activity as it relates to the brand. Aid in speaking on behalf of the brand through all social media channels.
• Track any necessary expenses in an organized fashion.
• Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities to the Director of Field Marketing
• Submit, track and complete deliveries if needed (events, influencers, etc…)
• Assist with payments and invoicing if necessary
• Document and share feedback, potential partnerships and leads with the Marketing Team.
• Carry themselves as a representative of the company, exemplifying the company's core values and missions and act as a face of the brand in the local and regional communities.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
• Must be able to lift and move stock and equipment weighing around 40lbs to successfully execute certain tasks
• Management Experience and ability to organize a team of ambassadors
• Open to travel and weekend work to support events, promotions, and brand presence. This can be roughly 25% of the time and can fluctuate.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.