REMOTE :: Lead .Net developer ::: Need Local to TX :: 12+ Years
*Lead .Net developer*
*San Antonio, TX*
*Remote ::: Need Locals Only*
*Don't Share OPT, H4 EAD, CPT candidates*
Note: Need a candidate local to Texas
Client Location: Austin, Houston, San Antonio, TX
This position is responsible for participating in and executing all tasks throughout the application development lifecycle. Specific areas of responsibility include: 1) Project planning, analysis, technical design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation for small to complex business projects; and 2) Effective interface with internal business unit partners and external customers to establish the development systems design, troubleshooting, and modification of programs and procedures.
*The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: *
1) Demonstrate alignment with the company's mission and core business values;
2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources;
3) On-going self-development.
*Experience with the following (required): *
* Full-stack software development
* SQL Server, DBA tasks, and design/architectural patterns
* Architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP, RPC)
*KRA's (Key Responsibility Areas): *
* Lead and Support development projects by researching, testing, and recommending business application solutions.
* Lead and manage internal & external customers in troubleshooting and resolving business application defects on new or upgraded business applications.
* Identify, assist, and troubleshoot 3rd-party business applications with installation, configuration, testing, and deployment activities.
* Maintain user confidence and protect operations by maintaining the integrity of information in a confidential manner.
* Provide support to Software Developers and users on technical inquiries for business systems and software application design and logic.
* Develop application prototypes and/or screen frameworks and provide new and/or modify existing software applications based on specifications.
* Performs related duties and fulfill responsibilities as required.
* Skill in market research techniques/ third party tool evaluations for viable use
* Ability to effectively diagram and clearly communicate software and technical concepts to all business units
* Develops and adheres to IT standards and procedures ( SDLC, ITIL, etc. )
*Key Competency Areas (KCAs): *
For optimum performance, the jobholder in this position would be expected to demonstrate appropriate knowledge, skills, and attitudes in the following areas.
Self-Management Capabilities: This area focuses on the degree to which an individual appropriately modifies their natural behaviors and actions to most effectively fit the situation they are dealing with. It includes: "fitting ourselves to the job" versus "fitting the job to ourselves"; making sure that we don't overuse our natural strengths and talents; taking the self-initiative to continuously improve ourselves and ensuring that we take actions that "need" to be taken versus taking actions that we "like" to take (e.g. how we adapt, listen, speak, question, seek feedback, manage time and take initiative).
Influencing Capabilities: This area deals with the skills involved in accomplishing work results with and through people by interacting with or influencing them individually or in groups. It includes managing, motivating, and developing professional and operational staff members on a day-to-day basis; providing directive skills and methods - including structuring modification of behaviors; providing supportive skills and methods - including listening, asking open-ended questions, and ensuring reinforcement of behaviors (e.g. visioning, role clarification, showing how, establishing timelines, praising, coaching, listening, asking for input, disclosing, team building, delegating, collaboration).
Planning Skills: This area focuses on the skills used to establish, monitor, and schedule short-term and long-term plans that are comprehensive, realistic, and effective in achieving goals. It includes: developing strategic plans and annual business plans by establishing and monitoring deadlines, milestones, tasks, budget limits, and required resources; forecasting and visioning. Structuring yours and others' efforts to attain maximum productivity.
Problem Solving Expertise: This area focuses on the rational approach to the processes involved in identifying and defining problems, generating and selecting solution strategies, and reducing performance gaps through implementation and problem prevention. It includes both theoretical, complex, longer-term problem solving and operational, shorter-term problem-solving methodologies as well as effective decision-making skills (e.g. problem identification, risk analysis, solution generation, prioritization, goal setting, conflict resolution, data gathering, and problem prevention).
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $80.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* San Antonio, TX 78109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* .NET: 10 years (Required)
* ASP.NET: 7 years (Required)
* APIs: 8 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
*Speak with the employer*
+91 +(phone number removed)
Similar job near me jobs in san antonio tx
- job near me jobs jobs near me
- lead .net developer jobs near me
- Inside Sales Assoc. San Antonio, TX (Hybrid) - Start at $37,000+ uncapped, market-comp. commission at Grainger Businesses
- Evening Team Member - Full-time / Part-time at Chick-fil-A
- Construction Manager - San Antonio, TX at Michael Page International Inc
- Longhorn Steakhouse Manager - San Antonio at LongHorn Steakhouse
- Host at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
- Administrative Coordinator at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Full-Time Assistant Manager at Cinemark